Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stuck walking after porting.

Discussion on stuck walking after porting. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
stuck walking after porting.

I wish i could have found some info on this instead of making another thread, however there was nothing returned by the lovely search button.

After i port to a different map via gatekeeper or portal, my character is stuck in walking, as if i had hit tab. However, if i hit tab he continues to half step, upon hitting tab again i pick up running again.

Anybody ever had this issue?

Edit: and if someone would be kind enough to clue me in on why my gm toon always ports in under floors with /cmove and /bmove that would be great as well.

Thank you to those that can help and to those that would like to
Old 05/23/2011, 01:02   #2

GM Chars always start as a walk, just like everytime they are always in stealth when you log on. when you port you will be walking again.

As for the porting under floors,my experience is this varies depending from what x/y location you left from on the previos map. stand under a floor and type /cmove # again you will be on solid ground.

Best Regards
Safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2011, 03:32   #3

Thank you much for that info, I started thinking something along those lines today; regarding the walking bit i mean. Thanks again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Porting AuthProtocolCryptographer to VB.NET
11/14/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
Sup guys, as I like to program on VB.NET i'm trying to convert this class to VB but when i start a new instance of it: Dim crypto as New AuthProtocolCryptographer im getting a b0f right here: i_key1 = CByte((&HF + CByte(i_key1 * &HFA)) * i_key1 + &H13) Heres the full source, corrections are appreciated: Public Class AuthProtocolCryptographer Friend Class CryptCounter
[Guide] Animation Porting
03/30/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Tools needed: *ModIt: http://www.file-upload.net/download-2214279/ModIt. 7z.html *ChangeAnimations.py: http://code.google.com/p/pym2/source/browse/trunk/ examples/ChangeAnimations.py *PyM2: http://code.google.com/p/pym2/source/browse/trunk/ *A Python Interpreter *Notepad++ or any other texteditor Step 1: Find the correct Bones Open ModIt, navigate to the correct model, then click View->Show model control, enable Bones, disable Render.
Porting Code Help
04/03/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hey, I have been trying to port some code into any language, and not having any luck at all. A user on here (Atheuz) gave me some old source to an old bot he used to use, but my knowledge is not far enough to fill in the blanks. I tried porting in C++, but had too much trouble. I was wondering if anyone could try this for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Basically it's a bot for Phoenix Dynasty Online, that simply right clicks monsters. The memory addresses will have to be adjusted...
.:AgBot:. bot isn't porting to roc
08/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hey i want to bot with agbot at roc but somehow it doesn't wanna port from hotan north dock to roc north dock this is my script; "cmd","","" "cmd","","" "cmd","","" "cmd","","" "ConditionScript","114;10;100" ;,"1" "98","53","1"
stuck during walking
07/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
when i start script he walks to the storage but most of the times he walks about 5 or 10 coördinates further as the script says hotan lags very much can that be the reason or is there something else? i made the script with agdev.........:confused: