Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Can't link Lucky Lapis

Discussion on [HELP]Can't link Lucky Lapis within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Can't link Lucky Lapis

When I try to link a Lucky Lapis, press "Link Lapis" and "OK" to the warning, nothing happens. Lucky Lapis is still in my Inventory, and nothing shows up as a warning above the comment field. I have searched my DB a little, but I don't see where it is failing.

It is nothing wrong when I'm linking Craft Lapis, so I think the error is the Lucky Lapis. Any idea?
Old 03/02/2011, 07:12   #2

country attackfighter defencefighter patrolelogue shootrogue attackmage defencemage are the fields that lapis can link in im not totaly shure if those are it or if grow and reqstr are also clisifyed as linking locations for lapis but each one signifys wep shield helm top pants gaunts shoes and each accesery check those fields on your db if they are corect then it would have to be inyour item.sdata or something but i beleave db over takes sdata in that field db is actyal work of the item and sdata is only visyaly apereance of it. so it would have to be omething in db on them.
Old 03/02/2011, 23:01   #3

Yup, it worked. Just copied the item from another db