Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] How to find the mob HP and Max HP with CE.

Discussion on [TUT] How to find the mob HP and Max HP with CE. within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 11/24/2009, 02:23   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotonuni View Post
don't want to give away too much info, lets say official Aeria U.S. starting with an E
Dude it wont matter if you say what client your trying on. I just want to know so I can debug my program with that client. Cause it should auto find the addresses. If you don't trust the forum then pm me.
Old 11/26/2009, 09:11   #17

elite*gold: 0
So is that a no then, you wont show us how to find the opposite faction address? If no, then is it because it is too complicated, or just too long and hard (haha long and hard) to make the video?
Old 11/26/2009, 16:07   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotonuni View Post
So is that a no then, you wont show us how to find the opposite faction address? If no, then is it because it is too complicated, or just too long and hard (haha long and hard) to make the video?
No its no prob. You can find other players HP the same way as mobs HP but instead of looking for code the has offsets of 58 and 54 you look for code that has offsets of 130 and 134.
Old 11/29/2009, 01:48   #19

ok i'll work on it, thanks for the tip
Old 01/12/2010, 21:59   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstbrot123 View Post
If you get bored to fast, write a Tutorial how to find every
address + offsets for Shaiya, i think that would be helpful
for some guys ^_^ And they would be able to update your
Bot if you would add a ini ^_^
Any chance of seeing this? Would love to know how to do it.

As for this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
No its no prob. You can find other players HP the same way as mobs HP but instead of looking for code the has offsets of 58 and 54 you look for code that has offsets of 130 and 134.
Are you searching for offsets of 130 and 134 cause he uses Vista 64bit or because he is on the other faction?
Old 04/03/2010, 17:02   #21

works brilliantly
Old 04/08/2010, 18:34   #22

Is there anyway using this in C# for making a bot?
Old 06/29/2010, 10:58   #23

can anyone tell how can use these tut + addresses with autoit please?
Old 07/06/2010, 23:58   #24

Really nice, but iam not sure, why it is like this...^^ Want to learn from it^^...
You get the address... Iam fine with it...^^
Then you are looking for a pointer... You get informations.

But then you say "We look for code, that loads HP and MaxHP"... And you choose the 2nd option... WHY? How can we know here, that this is the right one? Oo

And another question: How can you use this informations to work with it like a pointer? I tried to follow the address further and I couldnt reach a static pointer... -.-
Thats confusing me^^...

Regards,
Björn