Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Farmbot

Discussion on [RELEASE] Farmbot within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 04/18/2013, 11:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
can u put in english pls?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Farmbot
04/02/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 92 Replies
Hello guys! This is my first release and I am kinda nervous, but it's not really a hack! As you may seen at the title, it is a farmbot! All you have to do is download Easy Macro Recorder and run farm.mac. I made a lil video, so here's the tutorial! S4League Farmbot Tutorial And the farm.mac... This]asdasd.mac download - 2shared is farm.mac Btw, press ESC to stop the bot! It starts the game, if you get kicked it joins another one by "Join random (the mode) room" function of s4 league...
[Release] Farmbot v1.0
04/08/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 50 Replies
Hello guys, I want to sleep but I also want to release my bot now, I just finished it. its a beta, please test it and say me what to do better. thanks Look video first, so you know what it do. YouTube - crossfire0005.mpg What you need?
[RELEASE] repins94 Farmbot 1.0.2
07/21/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
Farmbot 1.0.2 Funktzioniert auf Offi und P-Servern , der sinn ist klar ! er wird MIT moblock zusammen verwendet! Aufgaben/Tasks Auto. Schlagen Aura/sk erneuer