Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] Event items at blackmarket

Discussion on [NEW] Event items at blackmarket within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/17/2014, 19:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
It appears to be a mistake, but it was a test to add/modify multiple requirements to buy stuff from the black market from now on.. as you see there's being alot of movements behind the scene's so..

And from trustable source's Silverblade does gain profit, they've tested it with a big group up in 17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofpit View Post
vet

ook nederlands zo te zien :P
Yep, Meeste kennen mij als Maurice op NL1 :-)
Old 04/17/2014, 20:08   #17

elite*gold: 328
Hi,

Its only a bug, they putted the beta black market to live servers. This black market will come to public beta.

Have a nice evening.
Old 04/17/2014, 20:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Carroll View Post
It appears to be a mistake, but it was a test to add/modify multiple requirements to buy stuff from the black market from now on.. as you see there's being alot of movements behind the scene's so..

And from trustable source's Silverblade does gain profit, they've tested it with a big group up in 17.

Maurice? I thought this was Maurice isn't it illegal to create multiple accounts on epvp? Wait, never mind it's also illegal to hack other players so you don't stick to the rule's anyway...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2014, 20:39   #19

Quote:

Vet ik speelde een tijdje op nl1 nu op gb1
Old 04/17/2014, 20:46   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingking View Post
Maurice? I thought this was Maurice isn't it illegal to create multiple accounts on epvp? Wait, never mind it's also illegal to hack other players so you don't stick to the rule's anyway...

When you lost your password and email password you have less choice to go on here.. so I don't care what you accuse me of, same thing for the "Hack other players" which is the biggest bullcrap of all.

Haha Nielsje fraudeur, wie ligt er permanent dicht voor schitter sms onzin? ga bleren samen met steefje ^^
Old 04/18/2014, 00:32   #21

Quote:

When you lost your password and email password you have less choice to go on here.. so I don't care what you accuse me of, same thing for the "Hack other players" which is the biggest bullcrap of all.

Haha Nielsje fraudeur, wie ligt er permanent dicht voor schitter sms onzin? ga bleren samen met steefje ^^
are you banned mister willie wortel i remember you was like team lider of netherland or something like that isnt that right ? hows your bot project still doing it ? unblock me in skype so we can talk ._.
Old 04/18/2014, 01:38   #22

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
are you banned mister willie wortel i remember you was like team lider of netherland or something like that isnt that right ? hows your bot project still doing it ? unblock me in skype so we can talk ._.
With some help of my Google Chrome I got the password of my baby back, so here it is

Anyhow, project is stopped due to the new encryption and the excuse "Lack of time" should be a lie, but I don't have any sense to build the project up again

OT: Topic can be closed, item's were not able to be bought and it was a mistake posting them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2014, 20:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
nope, somehow he always says that everywhere just some crazy wannabe obsession I guess... (the always is off course if he is not busy hacking players accounts )