Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRiddi Bot Rshiny 1.5

Discussion on xRiddi Bot Rshiny 1.5 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/09/2014, 03:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Question really

LOL your claiming im being racist!!!

no were in my statement i posted did i say anything regarding race or anything derogitory in any way im stating a known fact regarding his script writing regards to what someone previously had posted i have no issues with RIDDI IE ARKY IE LLIAM he posted his work for others to knowingly use then pulls his work then someone states other when the fact is hes worried on getting in trouble nothing wrong with that then he goes and gives permission for another person on this web site to post his scripts again??? makes ya think

so regarding if hes a family man irrelevant whether im his enemy or his friend is irrelevant i currently fight on the same side to let ya know on the us east server

how about you ask why some of his buddys who joined him on uk server have already been banned for botting >>> also irrelevant so
please do yourself a favor before posting negatively read the posts to understand

have fun kiddo

too much negativity being posted
Old 01/09/2014, 22:05   #17

Everyone in this chat room is now dumber for having listened to it. May *** have mercy on your soul.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2014, 23:14   #18

Question lol

interesting posting something from an adam sandler movie ie billy madison

get some new material dont tug give ya enough gold to buy decent comebacks kiddo lol same tired lines you already posted in global earlier on us east server lol

enough with these kids

mod please close thread
thanks
Old 01/10/2014, 00:02   #19

Your the kid stop with the non sense your trying to act cool on the internet. Just a fat pig i bet it.
Old 01/10/2014, 00:23   #20

And here you can see a wild ****** in its natural habitat, grazing in the forums and throwing feces at anything smarter than it.