Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Market

Discussion on Market within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Market

EN:
does anyone know of any market hack that would give gold every hour at the elite boarding?

GE:
hat jemand von einem Markt Hack, geben Gold würde jede Stunde an der Elite-Internat kennen?
Old 01/04/2013, 15:42   #2

elite*gold: 34
at the moment no public bug, sorry !
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frage: Preisvergleichtheard am Black Market für Black Market erlaubt?
04/22/2010 - Main - 4 Replies
Ist es z.B. am WoW black market erlaubt einen Preisvergleichstheard aufzu machen für Power-Leveling das am Black Market angeboten wird und ähnliches weil dort z.B. beim WoW BM schon viele Solcher Theards sind und es einfacher wäre für den Käufer. Aussehensolls dann ca so: Leveling: Anbieter xxx: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx Anbieter yyy: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx
[HELP] Market Map
05/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hey guys ... I need a help here, I started to use tq binarys (Mike server) More the map of the market completely wrong have any way to fix this? already tried here in the forum but not found
Web market
02/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anyone think of putting what is in market on a web page ? When u go in market, something could list all sellers names and stuff and create a html page. Something like for top player but using client side ! I know it's crazy but could it be done ? :rolleyes:
Market Bot
08/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Okay, one of my policies is never to ask someone to do something for you. I'm not gonna ask anyone to make this, but I'm gonna ask for help. Where should I turn to if I wanted to make a bot that listens to packets (looking for a packet of someone closing shop), tells the bot to immediately set up shop there, and start selling items. I want this to be done FREE of pixels, so you can run it while playing. I looked around for packet listeners, but they don't seem to work, I'm not sure if I did...