Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4league fixxed startup

Discussion on S4league fixxed startup within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
S4league fixxed startup

Now alaplaya has fixed the s4client on start, the error mentioned on other post where some resourcces where edited,

which gives me an idea, all this stuff about resources hack is online, meaning it can be forwarded or bypass, unless i lear to decrypt the client cuz is encrypt, bypassing for me is limited

if someone know about all this, fell free to comment
Old 01/19/2010, 23:33   #2

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhole1123 View Post
Now alaplaya has fixed the s4client on start, the error mentioned on other post where some resourcces where edited,

which gives me an idea, all this stuff about resources hack is online, meaning it can be forwarded or bypass, unless i lear to decrypt the client cuz is encrypt, bypassing for me is limited

if someone know about all this, fell free to comment
well for resource hacking you have to, but for bypassing XTrap you dont have to reverse the client ;D

*and you dont have to unpack the client to reverse it*
Old 01/20/2010, 04:38   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
well for resource hacking you have to, but for bypassing XTrap you dont have to reverse the client ;D

*and you dont have to unpack the client to reverse it*
can you be a little more specific on that?