Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you not?

Discussion on Can you not? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 08/15/2016, 11:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEmerald View Post
Says the one, bruh. Okay, i wouldn't prefer playing with a main account at EUS4 and feeding them either with $$$ or using the lameass ITC in a P2W game but this. Sounds pretty legit to me.

"hardly even online lately"

You must be one of those teens who think S4 will close, die cause of my crashes. Though it's possible if i use more critical things in future, like my account stooper.
The way u talk and act is proving your age GG.
Old 08/15/2016, 11:11   #17

What about help Aeria with ticket ? o.o

Maybe it's sounds ridiculous but maybe you can help them to reach our goal ? Instead of crashing server,

on my side i think crashing server is a good idea to make them move but it seems developer are not enough good ? or i don't know but can't fix s4 league bug so what about help them in the good way instead of bad way ?
Old 08/15/2016, 13:35   #18

Wouldn't crashing Korean server be more efficient than crashing an EU server where Aeria games has to rely on Korean people to fix it o-o? Or why not crash all the current S4 servers that are alive which will eventually bring S4 to the ground or Devs will being with fixes, either way the game is dead anyway so hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh
Old 08/15/2016, 13:39   #19

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyner View Post
U dare talk?Mad kids like you are the reason servers are hardly even online lately and also i thought game-braking stuff gets u banned but whatever kid.
>tfw i'm 10000% sure he's older than you

and releasing "game-BRAKING" stuff gets him banned (prolly he'd just get an infraction but anyways) in case he decides to release it (even though it wouldn't stop him crashing,eh?) so you can't really do **** about it smh.

Edit : I checked the packet he's sending like seriously, sending invalid packets gone too far rofl
Old 08/15/2016, 14:07   #20

you really though aeria will move their *** ? They don't give a **** about the game, it's been 2 years now and "Ye, we'll fix this server crash blabla"
Still crashing even without you.

Even if i stopped this game (or just doing 1,2 games with friends) i can understand how ppl are mad, and even if they still enjoy the game, i supposed they don't feed them (at least ppl on Epvp) and play with the lameass ITC so ...
Old 08/15/2016, 14:31   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
>tfw i'm 10000% sure he's older than you

and releasing "game-BRAKING" stuff gets him banned (prolly he'd just get an infraction but anyways) in case he decides to release it (even though it wouldn't stop him crashing,eh?) so you can't really do **** about it smh.

Edit : I checked the packet he's sending like seriously, sending invalid packets gone too far rofl
M8 if he's older then me and still acting like that then he srsly needs a brain transplant.
Old 08/15/2016, 15:06   #22

Received Thanks: 1,494
Unfortunately packets aren't only restricted with some basic functions like TD, RM, Shuffle, so on.. I'm not even abusing it by spamming them like every 5 minute. So, i'm sure you're having fun.

Quote:
M8 if he's older then me and still acting like that then he srsly needs a brain transplant.
Why insulting, saying those kind of stuff and showing off from here? If you ever have a problem with me or hating, you may add me from sk and voice chat then you're free to say those to me.
Old 08/15/2016, 15:20   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEmerald View Post
Unfortunately packets aren't only restricted with some basic functions like TD, RM, Shuffle, so on.. I'm not even abusing it by spamming them like every 5 minute. So, i'm sure you're having fun.

Why insulting, saying those kind of stuff and showing off from here? If you ever have a problem with me or hating, you may add me from sk and voice chat then you're free to say those to me.
U crash server and ask why hate?Also don't get me wrong i fking hate Aeria but doing this kind of **** your just punishing regular players and Aeria will still won't give a f.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2016, 17:13   #24

@

I'm always the one that judge by being the "rod of the libra,not by the side of the plates".Just saying those who administer the game literally deserve the "punishment" you're giving them by crashing their servers,for many reasons:

-since the game moved over from alaplaya,it has gone **** years by years,only pointing in the direction of money-hungry state (even the utmost stupid players did noticed this)

-lazyness by developers

-entire months to fix 1 problem,or even years for example 3 wholes, to fix a ******* clan system leaving many many many players in a "coma" state,like it was with my main acc

-lacks in events (literally)

On the other hand,i don't find it fair that "fun" have to be taken away from those who likes it,when you could literally make it a better game for everyone! (As i can see,you're petty good on doing programming and stuff).
For examples,stealing their data with an "injection" attack even if i don't know if this still work,or any other method's you like,saying that if they do not turn the page,you would literally ruin the game. And that's fine with me,because c'mon..everyone now is clever saying "blabla Silver is ruining the game,Silver is a kid etcetc..",but...Ya'll know the game has gone **** since ages. Having it ruined now by 1 single person,certainly doesn't make any difference,besides making aeria losing money. (wich is good in my opinion)

So,in the end..if you decide to end game,do it with the boom like they said. Toying with it like you're doing,can be pretty boring as long as it goes,not because it's making people angry..but because it's repetitive if i were in your position ahahah
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/15/2016, 17:39   #25

Quote:
U crash server and ask why hate?Also don't get me wrong i fking hate Aeria but doing this kind of **** your just punishing regular players and Aeria will still won't give a f.
I see, we all do. Besides if they gonna fix the current packet i'm using, Aeria will need to pay GOS in order to receive a fix. It may be pretty funny and evilish enough to see Aeria losing money in both ways like Taiga mentioned above too. That's my point.
Old 08/15/2016, 17:43   #26

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
and releasing "game-BRAKING" stuff gets him banned (prolly he'd just get an infraction but anyways)
It's a rule but I, for my case, doesn't really care about to give out infractions or even a ban for such a release
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 00:00   #27

Received Thanks: 1,881

It seems like they fkd him in the a$%, they guy looks like he is taking his revenge, the thing is, he is wasting his time ^^

It is ok, it happens to people when they hate their life.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 03:30   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim- View Post
It seems like they fkd him in the a$%, they guy looks like he is taking his revenge, the thing is, he is wasting his time ^^

It is ok, it happens to people when they hate their life.
Taking revenge? This "revenge" affects the players more than it does aeria. If i remember correctly (correct me if im wrong) Pinki used to crash the game or what not but then he stopped cause he didnt think it was right to prevent the people who want to play the game from playing so he stopped crashing the game and went for the website. If their website is down, THAT affects them cause then they cant get money. But i guess he might not be able to take down the website. Anyways carryon smartly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 03:44   #29

Received Thanks: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackCat123 View Post
Taking revenge? This "revenge" affects the players more than it does aeria. If i remember correctly (correct me if im wrong) Pinki used to crash the game or what not but then he stopped cause he didnt think it was right to prevent the people who want to play the game from playing so he stopped crashing the game and went for the website. If their website is down, THAT affects them cause then they cant get money. But i guess he might not be able to take down the website. Anyways carryon smartly.
He just wants to act like a bad ***, bruh seriously it ain't cool, people spent **** ton of money, played day and night to improve. If the game dies by its own then it's their fault (Aeria) however, crashing the servers will prove nothing nor fix anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Eddy View Post
It's a rule but I, for my case, doesn't really care about to give out infractions or even a ban for such a release
If it wasn't the right thing, they wouldn't add it as a rule here ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2016, 09:08   #30

Such haters, many posts wow. I can see people getting mad cause i'm using it several times a day. I've ruined some peoples' internet life huh. Alright. @ You actually can't take down a high-secured website with just a single person attacking or using the simplest ways, you'll need some other people and may other things helping you for that. One of the reasons why hacking teams exist tbh. It'll also affect the players if their website takes down, cause the Auth login server is working over their website.
Thanks
1 User