Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the fastest way to farm combi level (solo)?

Discussion on What is the fastest way to farm combi level (solo)? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the fastest way to farm combi level (solo)?

What is the best way to farm combi level? I have googled it and there seem to always be different methods (some say with DM, others say with siege, some say only level to lv5, etc)
Old 02/07/2016, 04:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Join a channel and spam combi requests to beginners.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is Clientless Farm Bot working with combi level?
11/22/2015 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Alright, this is my question. Is it working with combi level? Thanks for answers.
[HELP] Fastest way to farm combi alone?
04/28/2013 - S4 League - 5 Replies
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ title says all .
Level UP & IP Farm Service|The cheapest[√]|The Fastest[√]|First clients Freeツ|iTrust★
07/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/1eijN.png ★Introduction★ Welcome to iTrust Services. The cheapest leveling up and IP Farming in whole epvp. First Client are free so I get some vouches for it! so I'm awaiting offers. This service is offered in all the aviable League of Legends Servers, that incluides: North America Server, Europe West Server and Europe Nordic & East. ★About me and this service★ There is not too much to say about me, I am studying at the moment and have a lot of free time and since I...
[S] Combi Farm Level 6 - 36 50€ PSC
02/03/2012 - S4 League Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Leute, ich such einen Combi Farm Service der meinen Acc auf Level 36 levelt. Habe mir das so vorgestellt: Es wird ein MM hinzugezogen. Die 50€ werden in 5 x 10€ PSC aufgeteilt. Ich werde dem MM alle 5 PSC Card Nummern mitteilen, welche er überprüft auf das daraufbefindliche Guthaben. Der MM wird euch dann bestätigen dass alle 5 Karten 10€ Gutschrift haben. Von level 6 bis Level 12 bekommt ihr die 1. Card bzw die PIN Nummer vom MM Von Level 12 bis Level 18 bekommt ihr die 2....