Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tool Question for experts ((Gun))

Discussion on Tool Question for experts ((Gun)) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tool Question for experts ((Gun))

-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question , phconnector experts.
12/29/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 4 Replies
how can i use phconnector to block opcode : 1-from passing to client? 2-from passing to server? i can use phconnector right well but only for scanning packets :D but cant use it to block packets :confused:. anyone can tell me? pls need ur help
Ask the experts a question!
11/03/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Ask the Experts Hello everyone, I have decided to make this thread to cut down on spam. In this thread you can post anything to do with Eudemons Online Hosting, for example, you may post questions about, websites, server setup, vps info and so on. Please make the questions easy to read, and use common sense. :) Before asking a question ether use my thread Click here or use the search button. Click here
Question for experts
08/20/2010 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Hi, sorry for my bad English.my question is to experts, there is any way to edit it when you pick up a copper one that should give you 5 in the inventory? You can also tweak the theme advanspoint? all in one private server not have access to the database. I ask this because I know the skills and other things can change, so ask and they may also be?
Int kal /CS question (for experts)
12/13/2009 - Kal Online - 11 Replies
Hello guys, i have a question. recently (2weeks ago) i bought a lvl 60 thief on hanin with ID PW PW2 EMAIL SN ID CARD 1, i changed PW AND PW2 2, i wrote a letter to GMs to change my EMAIL address and reset my SecretNumber and enclosed ID card infos, they made it so ID Card should work 3, old owner knows: LoginID and ID Card and ( old Secretnumber,pw,pw2,email ) My question is, can he get back his account? or make it block?
Question for experts
03/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I would like to ask if somebody can make a working bot for me on Qonquer running on lakyshas client .I hope some people will know how i was using MAG buf after lakyshas client it dont work pls no macros thx :)