Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea for x7 hacks.

Discussion on Idea for x7 hacks. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Idea for x7 hacks.

Hi!
This is just an idea that i got in my mind.
It's about the tutorial,because after you finish it,you can get a lot of capsules,but only once,so I was wondering if it's possible to modify it so that it's possible to take them multiple times.
Of course,this is just an idea,so I don't expect much.
Thanks!
Old 01/02/2015, 17:58   #2

server side.
Old 01/02/2015, 18:31   #3

Received Thanks: 1,494
I don't think it is possible to make that with usin' X7 Loader or Resource Tool.
Old 01/03/2015, 12:41   #4

Oh ****,well I tought since the missions and craft were possible to hack...
Thanks anyway ^^.
Old 01/09/2015, 21:17   #5

You could change the reward of Conquest? "Defence Cube" Instead of capsule to give a permanent set for example, or other items
Old 01/11/2015, 09:02   #6

Quote:
You could change the reward of Conquest? "Defence Cube" Instead of capsule to give a permanent set for example, or other items
Nope, I'm sorry, but this is not possible. I tried it. The rewards are server side.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[IDEA] WarRock Hacks posting formats
08/22/2010 - WarRock - 2 Replies
I was thinking of creating a certain format the hack has to be in. A simple structure would be: - Title - Date released - Detected? - Download link + Virus scan. - Description - Functions - (?)Screen shots
An Idea for new hacks
02/25/2010 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
Someone should develop the Dupe hack for ts2, Or maybe a Way to make it u get drops 100% of the time, Or something, just a way to make more money faster.
Abusing the hacks a bad idea.
10/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
We got noobs in plain site again using multi-hacks and the like right in towns everywhere. In AC on emerald the other day we had a Archer leading a group of four noobs out to be plvled. they where all on follow and he even with as much ignorance as he could muster adamantly declare i love multi hack it awesome i can plvl many noob dis way. If i had some fore thought i would of ss it. Mind you I dont mind people using hacks I really dont. Yet when these people are so blatant about it and...
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...