Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Texture Upscaling & Customization Project - it's habbening

Discussion on Texture Upscaling & Customization Project - it's habbening within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 10/22/2014, 10:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -PinkiWinki- View Post
You could ask or to send you the converted models .
Why not me? Cuz i stopped working on my tool long time ago and at it's current state it's not possible to convert weapons/clothes. So only for maps, but unfinished.
Can't blame you, you seem to be constantly working on a ton of projects at once. Maps are actually something I'd like to get to, but I guess I'll look into contacting those guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazzer7 View Post
that would mean only i can see the new skin right ;3 ?
Yeah, as with any other kind of client mod this is, well, client sided. This is a double edged sword since while it can be nice to have a silly design on your sword, a bit of the charm is lost when you spot other folks walking around with your waifu on their back.
That's part of why I've decided to mainly focus on texture upscaling, since it's only beneficial rather than just being for giggles. Though... I would like to make something sillier at some point with some actual quality.
Yeah...
Old 10/22/2014, 11:22   #17

Quote:
You could ask or to send you the converted models .

Why not me? Cuz i stopped working on my tool long time ago and at it's current state it's not possible to convert weapons/clothes. So only for maps, but unfinished.
It is possible to convert .scn on other extensions, many persons know it, as i know you need to make scripts on 3dsmax.(Don't know how)
But isn't possible(as i know) to Import the models once modified
Ex : You export the model of plasma into .fbx, you modify some parts as better as you want, but you can't import/crypt the model into .scn again.

Anyway, i saw a person that imported other games' weapons onto S4L,
Probably he knows how to import models on .scn
That's It :

That would be nice if he would teach us how to.

Seyren's problem is just this, to import
Old 10/22/2014, 13:05   #18

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 3,938
lol. Ofc it's possible, i never said it's not and there is no need to do this with 3dsmax scripts like those other guys.
For clarity: I did not use anything from them and their scripts, i don't even have them. I'm reading/writing .scn files on my own way and i lost interest on s4 models so i never worked on weapons and other stuff.

Gallery 1

I would release it, but you can't even call this tool alpha. Maybe one day i'll continue to work on it...
Old 10/22/2014, 13:14   #19

Quote:
lol. Ofc it's possible, i never said it's not and there is no need to do this with 3dsmax scripts like those other guys.
For clarity: I did not use anything from them and their scripts, i don't even have them. I'm reading/writing .scn files on my own way and i lost interest on s4 models so i never worked on weapons and other stuff.

Gallery 1

I would release it, but you can't even call this tool alpha. Maybe one day i'll continue to work on it...
That would be nice if you will release it
Old 10/22/2014, 17:20   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishgal View Post
There was a download somewhere on this forum. Apparently there's like one person on the planet that knows how to make these models workable and he claims to be keeping it a secret "for fear of hackers taking advantage of it" w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶l̶l̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶n̶s̶e̶.
You are clearly not aware of what could happen if the people could edit them freely.

Also this thread seems very interesting, i will be looking foward to it if it updates all of the textures, specially the faces.
Old 10/22/2014, 18:58   #21

My s4 not boot after modified textures of crystal PS... Help me plz
Old 10/22/2014, 20:41   #22

elite*gold: 8
The Black Market: 136/0/0
Vorher:

Nacher:
Old 10/22/2014, 20:43   #23

Quote:
I've had to work with more than my fair share of barely functional tools and modding support. The PSO2 de-ICEer still holds a special place in my heart.
I wouldn't be complaining if you were to release it in an incomplete form. o3o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyren Windsor View Post
You are clearly not aware of what could happen if the people could edit them freely.
That text is crossed out for a reason, guy, read the sentence after it.
Old 10/22/2014, 22:15   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishgal View Post

That text is crossed out for a reason, guy, read the sentence after it.
I left the thread opened too much that not even the second page was showing and i was not aware of the changes, nevermind then.