Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about recovery

Discussion on Question about recovery within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about recovery

Hey epvp community.

I recently received an issue I came back to s4 after 2 years period and I am not able to recover one of my main account,

the details that i cannot provide:

is there any possible way on recovering an account ?

i got evidence as far as it goes with:
Videos,
Creation, last accessed on the account details
Last activity on the account

regards ndoza
Old 07/05/2014, 20:57   #2

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
Don't you have the email? You could reset your password and ask for your ID after you reset it.I don't know if they also send your ID in the reset pw email. I once did and the only info they gave me ,was my username.
Old 07/05/2014, 21:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasti View Post
Don't you have the email? You could reset your password and ask for your ID after you reset it.I don't know if they also send your ID in the reset pw email. I once did and the only info they gave me ,was my username.
the email has been blocked by hotmail team i cant verify the e-mail because i enetered alt e-mail which does not exist
:/
Old 07/05/2014, 23:05   #4

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 7,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndoza View Post
the email has been blocked by hotmail team i cant verify the e-mail because i enetered alt e-mail which does not exist
With videos you can't do anything.You gotta take the email back.
Try unblock it,google how to do that.Once you get your email,you will get your s4 account too.I don't know anything else.
Old 07/05/2014, 23:37   #5

Received Thanks: 1,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndoza View Post
Got the same issue, ive lost my main account 1 year ago becouse alaplaya changed all the pw of the accounts due a security breach in theyr system.
And my email was blocked by hotmail becuse i didnt use it for a while...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 10:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasti View Post
With videos you can't do anything.You gotta take the email back.
Try unblock it,google how to do that.Once you get your email,you will get your s4 account too.I don't know anything else.
You cant really recover it without an alt email or you have to enter details such as last emails send, name, surname and more which you wont really use on fast email creations :/
Old 07/06/2014, 11:27   #7

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 191/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,347
I have the problem to i havent got a regi mail and. S4 say they can delete the Account :/
Old 07/06/2014, 13:38   #8

Hello ndoza, don't worry i have a solution for you.
Go on live.it and click on "Can't access your account?", enter your email, once you're at the verify options click on "I don't use these anymore" and you'll be redirected to the email recovery by contacting the support center. Fill out with info regarding your account. You'll receive a response within 24 hours. If you encounter any problem don't hesitate to replying the email received.
I hope this helps you,

Best Regards
Old 07/06/2014, 21:09   #9

The problem is When we ask the support, he says that account is too long inactive we are give you no support offers more.
Old 07/06/2014, 22:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-Black*Kitty-_- View Post
The problem is When we ask the support, he says that account is too long inactive we are give you no support offers more.
thats what they said to me, but i got chances if i provide either real name/forum name which i never settled up because never went to forums or payment amount/dates thats really stupid.
Old 07/07/2014, 10:15   #11

The message from Alaplaya become we all
Old 07/07/2014, 19:56   #12

In my own opinion the password restore thing was only a way to make profits out of inactive accounts, I mean c'mon, they dont even provide a good support service to reover the accounts so why the heck, I mean its their own fault someone should sue them as im sure its against the legislations of a online company xD