Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Abnormal Game Client Error Solution

Discussion on Abnormal Game Client Error Solution within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

View Poll Results: ?
Yes 5 62.50%
No 1 12.50%
Dunno o-o 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,494
Abnormal Game Client Error Solution

Hey,
I have solution to bypass abnormal game client xcrap error. it won't dc u from game after 10-20 min iff u do it. should i release it ?
Old 02/17/2013, 03:29   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 3,113
NO

EDIT: let everyone find their own way to bypass it some find the check and force it to pass and some use tricks etc ;O
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 19:33   #3

Received Thanks: 1,494
Okay then #closerqst.
Old 02/18/2013, 22:37   #4

You Can Close it ur self Q_Q
Old 02/18/2013, 23:13   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ƶŏḿßîê View Post
You Can Close it ur self Q_Q
Only in Trading section.
Old 05/06/2013, 05:09   #6

Why not tho, alot of people seem to be having that problem including myself, so it puts the work hackers on a stand still for the people who download it and have those problems. lol

The majority of the poll says yes too, even tho its only a few people, give me fix pleeeeaaaaaase. ._.
Old 05/06/2013, 10:09   #7

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Drecks ERROR]Client file corruption detected, Closing game client
02/10/2013 - CrossFire - 11 Replies
Hi, Com. hab ein Problem mit Crossfire Client file corruption detected, Closing game client erscheint jedes mal wenn ich cf starte und ich hab cf schon 3 mal deinstalliert und es passiert immer wieder das selbe (SAMMELTHREAD HAT NICHT FUNKTIONIERT! ) mfg
[Crossfire ERROR] Client file corruption detected, Closing game client.
04/02/2012 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Hi, Today i have installed the Crossfire in my New PC (desktop), I Start Up Crossfire, Click in Start, and when appears the login imagem , the screen turns black and this error appears. I've tried all types of resolution for this problem but nothing... (Windows Safe Mode, Reinstaled the game, Format the PC...) Plz, can you help, i am desperated....
Exits because of abnormal game play (HELP)
07/03/2011 - WarRock - 2 Replies
Hello, I am using a couple different hacks, and when I go to log-in everything works fine until I select a server to log-into, then a message pop's up and says will exit because of abnormal game play. How can I fix this?
Shutdown of game due to abnormal gameplay
10/02/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
hey guys I always get this error just after the Xigncode comes up, anyway "Shutdown of game due to abnormal gameplay" I was getting this about 2 months ago but I fixed it by running a different compatability now it just wont work, does anyone know how to fix this stupid error ps. fuck Xigncode.
KTZ ERROR LOAD RIGHT GAME CLIENT (TBOT)
10/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Load Right Game Client (tbot) ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- I've tried everything.. I followed all your tutorials.. Everytime i start the Server.exe it works fine but when i push LOGIN it says load right game client.. Ive loaded the game client atleast 20 times and it still gives me the same error My heads about to expload lol?? ? Can i get some help?