Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xTrap Patch Files ?

Discussion on xTrap Patch Files ? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
xTrap Patch Files ?

Does anyone have the LATEST XTRAP PATCH FILES? I've tried all the solutions, and no, they haven't worked; so I resorted to a manual patch. My thread before was deleted for unknown reasons, so I decided to make it here. Even though noone would bother to read the full length of this thread, lol.

It'd be very appreciated if anyone could, I really needa get on S4 League manually; this error is keeping me from the game. If you could save, and then upload the xTrap files, then that'd help out alot. I really do need these files, and it'd do be wonders if you could get them for me.

DopeeKidd.

Yes, I've tried deleting both the HWID + Xtrap folders, in mah S4 League directory; and no, it doesn't patch the files, nor does it work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
24/02/12 xTrap Patch Files
02/26/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hey, since I keep getting this error that doesn't allow me to download the new xTrap patch files, I was wondering if anyone could upload them, and give me the download? If so, that'd be great, thanks alot of you do; I really need them urgently. PM me if you have the download.
19/01/12 xTrap Patch Files?
01/18/2012 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Sorry, it's just, xTrap keep's saying; 'Patch Server to xTrap unstable', or something like that. Does anyone have the time to patch their S4L, and give me the files? If so, that'd be great. Please, I really need to get these files; I really wanna please S4L. I can't stress this any more. Thanks for you're time, and please give me the patch files.
777 XTRAP Patch
04/11/2011 - Last Chaos Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello allo :) I read all the topics as possible, but I can not find what is the true method for xtrap patch so you can use any trainer on 777. In addition, I am not German, and Google translation does not always translate properly, which adds to the difficulty. I am running XP 32b ... Thank you in advance :)