Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Item Changing

Discussion on [Question]Item Changing within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Item Changing

Can we change colors in ID exploit like

Basic Type-A >> to >> Activity Suit Red

?
Old 05/15/2011, 17:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think this was answered once already. No.

« combi | Frage! »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with changing item name lvl and stats
01/12/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hi there i was wondering if any one can help me. i want to know how i can change the name of a item, also the lvl for the item and the stats on the item basic stats. if any one can help pls pm me or post here ty,
Changing item stats
01/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, I got Kimo's source version 5095. I want to change my item stats, I first thought that if i go into the database search for the item and then change it attack,defense etc etc it will change it in game to. So i went to cq_item and then searched for shield changed added some more defense and then saved after that I restarted the server so i want to look for the changes and i see that there are no changes. So my question is what am i doing wrong?
changing item appearance
12/07/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I want to change the way some items look when they fall on the ground... Reason: Most bots pick up only mets and dbs, If you change how gems and tokens look to resemble a met or a db your bot should auto pick them up, anyone have any ideas of how I can do this?
Changing Item Data
09/12/2007 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hey =) I just wanted to ask if somebody has tried to change the files for the items? If i want to change big mana potions to big potions of glory, so normally i would have to change only the files in this folder am i right? X:\CABAL Online (Europe)\Data\Item but after doing it, the mp potions had a look as a glory potion but the description was an mp potion. So does anybody know where the other files are? regards falbala :)
Changing Item Links
02/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
THIS REQUIRES LOOTLINK Make sure your game is closed, and follow these steps: First, go into your /World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/*your account*/SavedVariables/ folder. Open up Lootlink.lua in any text editor of your choice. Do a search for your weapon. I'll use Thunderfury as my weapon. OK, I've found the weapon I would like to change. Here is the info that came along with it: ["Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker"] = {