Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League > S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]How to make au3 file undetected By xigncode

Discussion on [RELEASE]How to make au3 file undetected By xigncode within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE]How to make au3 file undetected By xigncode

hi,this my first release!
Code:
Extract Launcher.exe & PLoad.p & your file .au3 in same folder!
Run Launcher.exe
Type .au3(your file name .au3)
Click -ENTER-
Have Fun!
PLoad.p =
Launcher.exe =
Attached Files
File Type: zip pLoad.zip (795.0 KB, 93 views)
Old 02/19/2017, 22:58   #2

Old 02/19/2017, 23:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYzy6771 View Post
hi,this my first release!
Code:
Extract Launcher.exe & PLoad.p & your file .au3 in same folder!
Run Launcher.exe
Type .au3(your file name .au3)
Click -ENTER-
Have Fun!
You meant your first virus
Old 02/20/2017, 15:08   #4

LOL^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] XignCode Undetected Dll Injection
09/04/2017 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 46 Replies
Alo, Recently I got in the mood to mess around with XignCode since it looks like this section is struggling with it. For now I just want to release a method that makes a singular .dll injection completely undetected. The technique is really cheap, simple, and it's awkward that it even works. It works by forwarding the exported x3.xem dispatcher. The xc3 dispatcher is basically a GetProcAddress interpretation for their (xc3) own purposes. To get my code working you just need to rename...
Xigncode log file
10/06/2016 - S4 League - 5 Replies
How to decrypt Xigncode log file ? xigncode keep detected something and can't the game any one know how to decrypt Xigncode log file?!
Xigncode file problem
05/02/2016 - S4 League - 1 Replies
I know u guys mite say this change xigncodes file into xigncode. But listen out will ya? when i run hacks in admin my xigncode turned into xigncodes every time i run it. i changed it back into xigncode. n open hacks as admin n turn into xigncodes. I tried Reinstalling s4 but didnt solve that issue >.<
Decrypt xigncode.log file?
03/16/2015 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 6 Replies
Hello guys, does anybody have the algorithm for decrypting xigncode.log file which is created by XIGNCODE in its own folder?
[Tutorial] Make tools undetected [File CRC Checks]
06/23/2013 - AutoIt - 3 Replies
Yo! I decided to create again tutorial about scripting in AutoIt. This time I will show you, how to make your trainers undetected! Some anti-hackshields use fielchecks (crc) to detect some tools (hgwc does it in games like S4 League, Crossfire etc.). I will show you a special way to bypass that. Ofc, you can do some byte patches in the programs that checks it, or hooks some apis but I wanna show you this way :3 In the theory, it looks like that: Encrypt the binary of your file...