Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots. Robotz in Disguise. RiD problems.

Discussion on Bots. Robotz in Disguise. RiD problems. within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bots. Robotz in Disguise. RiD problems.

Hello there everyone! I'm new and my name is Vandelz!

Today i have a problem... I signed up on RiD's Website thinking everything was gunna go smoothly and oh boy was i wrong. So first i made an account and for some strange reason i couldn't log into it, even after i entered everything correctly multiple times.

I then thought hmmm maybe I need to purchase some credits for me to be able to log in (Which I did, and still couldn't log on) . and Seemingly i couldn't find one single way to contact the developers of the site and program. so I've been battling with this for a couple weeks now. I was hoping i could turn to you guys for some answers!

Thanks in advance!

Vandelz,

Tags
bot, bots, botz, rid, runescape

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Robotz
02/14/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Here's the link for the game please try to hack it x3 RobotZ auf Facebook | Facebook
Disguise Badge lvl Zeichen
01/22/2012 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Hei, Hat einer von euch ein Bild von dem Disguise Badge lvl Zeichen ? Wenn Ja, wäre er so freundlich und würde es Uploaden .. ? Vielen Dank :)
Disguise Amulet Mesh's
06/20/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
So I'm working on a fully working disguise amulet, and I am wondering; Does anyone have the exact mesh's that is used for disguise amulet? Thanks
Disguise Skills Help
09/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys...I used this guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/488668-fullrelease-100-working-disguise- skills-5165-a.html to make the disguises work...I realized that it crashes the server in some cases...I tried to fix it and I kind of made it a little better but not completely and by this I mean there are still times when it crashes the server... Now I am asking if anybody got a fixed disguise code that I may use or if anybody is willing to help me solve this...
Disguise Skill Packet
11/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Here the Packet the mode like 2770011004 The Red Numbers == Monster Mech 277 = NightDevil public static byte Disguise(int charid, Int64 mode, int maxhp, int hp) { return new byte { 0x3c, 0x00, 0xf9, 0x03, ((byte)(charid)), ((byte)(charid >> 8)), ((byte)(charid >> 16)), ((byte)(charid >> 24)), 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0c, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, ((byte)(mode)), ((byte)(mode >> 8)), ((byte)(mode >> 16)), ((byte)(mode >> 24)), 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x01, 0x00,...