Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT>Lev 108 RS account for Zero online account

Discussion on WTT>Lev 108 RS account for Zero online account within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT>Lev 108 RS account for Zero online account

Im looking for one that is high lev and has lots of gold and good items...

The Rs account is combat lev 108 has 155 quest points 1654 total levs 12mil in gold 6000 red chins "sell for 600 to 700 each" Dragon legs scimmy boots and meny more items.

Some of the stats are att 83 str 96 def 81 range 86 magic 82 Hps 90 prayer 62...

If you tell me how to take a screen shot in RS and how to post it here I can do it just let me know..

Am willing to take good offer in cash on paypal

msn id is

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading my lvl 118 Runescape Account to a high level Rappelz online Account!!!
11/15/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Trading my lvl 118 Runescape Account to a high level Rappelz online Account!!! I prefer Accounts(Rappelz) that are level 95+ with good items/money My runescape accounts username is kollionu3 **I'm also willing to sell my account for real money** (Offer please) Thanks :) hope to get reply soon as possible
Want: Warhammer online closed beta Account | Trade: WoW Account (70 Pala, 70 Hunter)
05/15/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Ich möchte gerne meinen WoW Account gegen einen Warhammer online "closed beta" Account tauschen. Accountinformation: - Account läuft noch bis 5. Juni. 2008 - Alle Accountinformationen (Login, Passwort, Geheimfrage) werden klarerweise zur Verfügung gestellt Allianz (EU - PvP - Nerathor): - LvL 70 Paladin (Vergelter) - Mensch/Männlich