Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MultiHunterPro [1-99 Hunter]

Discussion on MultiHunterPro [1-99 Hunter] within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MultiHunterPro [1-99 Hunter]

Features:
Automatic level detection
Able to drop or bury bones
Dynamic trap placement: If something is blocking the preferred tile for trap placement then it'll automatically pick a free tile nearby. Could start the bot on top of someone else and end up taking over their spot(I tried :P).
Prioritizes fallen traps: Because so many people asked for it.
Distance based: It will now fix/retrieve traps that are closest first and lays new traps in the closest preferred spots.
Many failsafes to ensure minimal trap loss.

Recommended Level Progression:
1-19: Crimson Swifts
19-27: Tropical Wagtails
27-28: Do Eagle's Peak quest
28-53: Tropical Wagtails/Ferrets(Pro exp)
53-63: Grey Chinchompas
63-99: Red Chinchompas

LIFETIME UPDATES GUARANTEED

How much you ask? 5$ through paypal and 99 Hunter will be in no time.
PayPal:
Send as gift. Also PM here to which email to send this script after you have sent the money.
Old 04/25/2010, 23:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
this is in rsbot.org lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multihunterpro
06/08/2010 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv288/justwanna postapic/dsadad.png Hello i script one bot : multihunter pro is the best bot ever. Donate me 4 dollar than its yours add me on msN: [email protected] Current Version: 3.4 If you don't have the latest version check your spam e-mail, if it isn't there please PM me with: your paypal e-mail(if bought through paypal), the transaction id/order id and the e-mail you want the script sent to.
B//70ige Nachtelfjägerin S/Tauren Hunter oder Orc Hunter
12/05/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hoi topic sagt ja schon alles equip des hunter ist s2/s3/s4 wotlk leider noch nicht aktiviert ich will nich lange um den heißen brei reden habe alle daten des accounts. mfg Mario /Edit:ach ja hat auch ein epic FM
Hunter Epic Bow - Demon Killed by another hunter
11/18/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
one of the toughest solo quests in the game is the hunter epic bow quest. This requires you to solo kill a couple of elite demons through out the game world. Normally you cannot me helped in any way shape or form. Another person that touches the demon, or heals or buffs you during the fight causes the demon to deagro and despawn and you fail the quest and then must wait 3-4 hours for the demon to spawn again. Even if you get no interaction from other players, killing him is really tough as...