Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 91 Ranged Tank (started and great) $16 paypal only!

Discussion on LVL 91 Ranged Tank (started and great) $16 paypal only! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 91 Ranged Tank (started and great) $16 paypal only!

Hello,
Since i really cant find much time playing on it and i need $16 on my paypal i'm selling this account:

My Rules:
You go first,
payment is over paypal you send money as goods ($16),
I give you the account and all informations required. Has 15 days membership left (was around 70 a while ago.. never played it on much just been walkin around rs and so on..)

How to prove that i'm not scammer:
If you think i'm a scammer and you're aware of loss of your money, you always can do charge back via paypal (in case if i scam you) means i will loose the deal not you. So think about it.

Contact info:
MSN:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tank/PVP/DD warri Heal/pvp/tank Pala TANK DK und DD/PVP Hunter!
08/30/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
HALLO LEUTE Ich möchte hier meinen Account vorstellen den ich auch gerne verkaufen/tauschen möchte. Auf diesem Account befindet sich, - 1 Tank warri (5.9k GS ungefähr) der auch DD und PVP eq hat DD ist t9.5 und pvp S6-S8. - 1 Heal pala (5.6K GS ungefähr) der auch PVP und Tank eq hat, dass Tank eq ist nicht so gut reicht aber um Random HC's zu gehen und das PVP Heal eq ist noch nicht vollständig aber bis jetzt alles S7 teile. 1- DK Tank (4.5k GS ungefähr) Der hier ist nicht so gut aber er...
(PayPal) Awesome tank ranger only $16.00 (4M+Hand cannon+P2P) (PayPal)
06/22/2010 - Runescape Trading - 6 Replies
Well, guys, I got offered $40.00 on USFine and $35 on Gold4rs.. But you all know I love ya! I am selling this account for the small amount of $16.00. Why I am selling this: I need $17.56 for some eBay Fees, so it's be insanely helpful if someone was to buy this account for the $16.00. I'd probably even pay you back down the road sometime...Thanks If interested, please post here. You will get:
Flying Ranged Tank Build (Works Great)
06/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Attributes: #1 Constitution (Max health points is huge. This is easily the best stat in the game.) #2 Endurance (Faster energy builders and more max energy) #3 Recovery (Raises your energy bar and more from energy builder) #4 onward: It doesn't matter much Constitution gives you hit points so it is the best stat in the game. Endurance gives you an energy pool so it is the second best stat in the game. Recovery raises your equilibrium point in your energy recharging, so its great. ...
>WTS< SICK Tank Ranger! 99 Hunter! 88 Ranged! Handcannon!
05/12/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, everyone. My name is Jordan. Please don't instantly call me a "scammer" or "spammer" due to my post count. I am a highly respected member on HackForums (24 reputation, 0 negative), and I am a VIP member on RSBot. I will rather gladly go first in this trade if you are trusted on this website, and can provide proof of your vouches of trust. :) Otherwise, I'd feel highly comfortable using a Middleman. Video Advertisement: YouTube - Account Sale