Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cool private serv

Discussion on cool private serv within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cool private serv

darkgamerzs.tk it absaloutly awesome 99 slayer by command then kill for whips and stuff join at the site
Old 11/08/2008, 10:17   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_it View Post
darkgamerzs.tk it absaloutly awesome 99 slayer by command then kill for whips and stuff join at the site
Total fail. Also the Website is an Uber Fail.
Old 11/08/2008, 22:02   #3

if u dotn got nothing nice to say go shoot yaself :O
Old 11/09/2008, 10:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak_it View Post
if u dotn got nothing nice to say go shoot yaself :O
Was that suppose to be funny? Now go a long and get hit by a truck you no life freak.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cool ZO Private Server
03/06/2012 - Zero - 24 Replies
Crazy ZO CrazyZO Max. 185 in levels. 185 gears. +12. Almost fully translated. 400 ZP per bag drop. CrazyZO Enjoy!
About the 12sky private serv
06/02/2010 - Private Server - 5 Replies
Alright, i did some looking around and found some threads. Is there an working public one atm? how well is the player base? how may i join them? i played 12sky from day once and caped out 2-3 accounts but left do to poor mangement. Thank god aeria let 12sky go haha. Please fill me in!!!!! :D
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv)
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me. If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected] Monster Problem: okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....