Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Temp+Def gear in AsylumRohan

Discussion on WTS Temp+Def gear in AsylumRohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Temp+Def gear in AsylumRohan

I hope posting this as a new thread isn't against the rules and if it is, I apologise and I would like to ask a mod to remove it immediately. Thanks !

WTS : Best Templar gear avalaible on the server right at this moment +
---------Defender gear (not best but good enough)

Private message me here your offers.

P.S : I accept $ only ! The price will be between 100-200 $ depending on what you want to buy. Negotiable. I accept Western Union only. The fee that will be taken for sending the money will be reduced from the items price.

Templar gear = 100 $
Defender gear = 75 $
Templar+Defender gear = 150 $ (buy both and save 25 $)

Templar gear containing :

- x4 of best rings avalaible (IPV Ruler)

-full Heroic set (x4 INT , x1 HP)

-best Shield avalaible (Max Pdef, 513 HP)

-Asylum INT Fenatti (70 melee 80 int 60 DD). This weapon will expire in 7 days. I hope I will be able to get a refreshed one before it gets sold.

-7x Int, Max melee, 3 Magic, 43 DD Fenatti (100 Melee less than Asylum INT Club)

- 35 IPV Eyes, 35 ADV + 41 Int ears)

-Level 3 Lion

-Multiple 30 % scrolls (Alm, HP, MP, Melee, Magic) - These are hard to find !

- 1.3 bil + of crones and like 3 mil IP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defender gear containing :

- x3 Zeitgeist Heart + x1 Hero VIT Ring (125 VIT)

-Full bedron set + Heroic HP tasset + Shield

-Asylum VIT Club (65 Vit 70 HP 50 DD). This weapon will expire in 14 days. I hope I will be able to get a refreshed one before it gets sold.

-83 Vit 58 HP 41 DD Fenatti

-35 ADV eyes, 45 Vit ears

-Level 3 Bear

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hesitate to private message me your offers if you have any. I'm looking for serious person to do this trade with.
Old 09/09/2016, 23:29   #2

Trading selling has to go in this thread:

Old 09/09/2016, 23:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Trading selling has to go in this thread:

You shouldn't have bothered Ish. He's just gonna get butthurt and rage at you.

He has been a member here long enough to know the rules.
Old 09/10/2016, 03:04   #4

Would a mod be very kind to move this thread to the link specified above? Thanks in advance