Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LuminosityGamez Private Server

Discussion on LuminosityGamez Private Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/29/2016, 00:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana. View Post
Fixed also were going to shortly be adding it into the Starter table

The servers random disconnect should be fixed now
I still get DC. My internet is okay because I'm playing dota and I did not get any DC or lag.
Old 08/30/2016, 00:03   #32

DC everytime i try to chat
Old 08/30/2016, 02:25   #33

))))))) hows that sHook.dll working out for you tony have you forgot to test out bugs maybe ? owh wait i forgot you never take files from anyone you just make them ).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2016, 08:19   #34

Good Server, but bugs everywhere.
Old 08/30/2016, 18:33   #35

evaluating this server atm. so far a lot less buggy than some I've seen. Other things that seem like bugs also look like they were planned that way to make this more of a pvp server than anything else.

* Your 1st job is set and becomes eligable to change class at 30 - no waiting until 50
* There are no level restrictions on any skill - including the heroic skills. If you have the points available at level 30 you can kick them in.
* You can buy anything wholly ingame - including wraths, feathers and beze eyes. How you buy them depends on you - you can donate for 11000 IP per $10 or gather IP tickets.
* there appears to be a custom webapp for managing buying or selling stuff that is used in place of most EM websites.
* many of the perks found in the current trinity clients is there (thankfully without the trinity race)
* only got disconnected once (5101)

In the end I don't have much negative to say about this server. They do things differently than I would prefer but some would like this kind of setup. I spent about 3 hours ingame and saw a total of 3 people the whole time I was there so don't expect major guild and bindstone battles there yet (if ever remains to be seen).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2016, 07:26   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
evaluating this server atm. so far a lot less buggy than some I've seen. Other things that seem like bugs also look like they were planned that way to make this more of a pvp server than anything else.

* Your 1st job is set and becomes eligable to change class at 30 - no waiting until 50
* There are no level restrictions on any skill - including the heroic skills. If you have the points available at level 30 you can kick them in.
* You can buy anything wholly ingame - including wraths, feathers and beze eyes. How you buy them depends on you - you can donate for 11000 IP per $10 or gather IP tickets.
* there appears to be a custom webapp for managing buying or selling stuff that is used in place of most EM websites.
* many of the perks found in the current trinity clients is there (thankfully without the trinity race)
* only got disconnected once (5101)

In the end I don't have much negative to say about this server. They do things differently than I would prefer but some would like this kind of setup. I spent about 3 hours ingame and saw a total of 3 people the whole time I was there so don't expect major guild and bindstone battles there yet (if ever remains to be seen).

the 5101 dc always triggering me.
but yeah no trinity idk if i should feel sad about that i kinda want to play it.

with so many servers up at the moment its really hard to increase its playerbase.

playing it and just doing casual stuffs lol
Old 08/31/2016, 11:06   #37

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrie28 View Post
the 5101 dc always triggering me.
but yeah no trinity idk if i should feel sad about that i kinda want to play it.

with so many servers up at the moment its really hard to increase its playerbase.

playing it and just doing casual stuffs lol
The Problem why you get DC is simple.
He use a messed up MapUSA with a dll Hook thats outdated.

Random DC's,at 100 Players Online it crash all the Time etc
Old 08/31/2016, 15:21   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
The Problem why you get DC is simple.
He use a messed up MapUSA with a dll Hook thats outdated.

Random DC's,at 100 Players Online it crash all the Time etc
strong possibility there. Just about all the changes I have seen on this server can be done with bin editing. Even the broken (IMO) skill management system). The 'management' system shows a little ingenuity - using a web app rather than a php/html website, but the game itself really looks like nothing more than some bin editing and image shuffling.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 10:04   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
))))))) hows that sHook.dll working out for you tony have you forgot to test out bugs maybe ? owh wait i forgot you never take files from anyone you just make them ).
oh look it's the neighborhood trolls back from there holes considering every time you said something all i see is Hai, my name is dretoNex i failed 5 servers over the last couple of months i clearly need something to do,you and rito are so far up each others ***** that u both pop up in threads together with no fail
we can always expect one of you to roll up but hey guess that's hat happens when you put 2 skids together. Honestly it's tiresome to have to keep slaying you like a dragon for then you to keep coming back 'LONG LIVE BLOODWAR'

RitoYuuki:

DretoNex:

Also our New Gathering Hall PVP Arena
well because why not right ?

Old 09/01/2016, 15:29   #40

You do realise answering fire with fire is not gonna solve anything, just give your own server a worse image. That doesn't make you look professional at all but whatever.
Good luck with your server.
Old 09/01/2016, 17:15   #41

Quote:

But why? Makes no sense at all. Is GH not supposed to be a game level central sanctuary? Why on earth make that into a PVP arena? For that matter why does Rohan need any kind of pvp arena at all since it is a fully open world pvp game.

You have Colosseum for that. Use it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 20:17   #42

I actually like the idea, it's something a bit different.

Turn Shielyn Harbour into a new GH?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 20:18   #43

Quote:
oh look it's the neighborhood trolls back from there holes considering every time you said something all i see is Hai, my name is dretoNex i failed 5 servers over the last couple of months i clearly need something to do,you and rito are so far up each others asses that u both pop up in threads together with no fail
we can always expect one of you to roll up but hey guess that's hat happens when you put 2 skids together. Honestly it's tiresome to have to keep slaying you like a dragon for then you to keep coming back 'LONG LIVE BLOODWAR'

RitoYuuki:

DretoNex:

And now your changing the subject no offence but you dont want to start it with me ive just pointed out you were so happy to get a file thats been arround pserver comunity that you had to make a new server even without testing it to its full potential and as of trying out stuff you cant even put up new buildings you just summoned 300 statues to make it look like a fucktard location and make it lagg even more when there are people there and about the servers i made i dont see you beeing so successfull with your servers is this your 3rd or 4th try? Keep mocking me and il make sure you end up with more fail servers then me.And besides all of that i never heard people talk about your servers having something new your just a little bullshit member that trys to get attention by getting involved with people that actualy did something new.

(This is how your gh would look if you would have any idea how to work)

And before beeing so brave with 1 file edit adding it to your client i could make people walk trough all walls and buildings which would break your game instantly.So in the feature try to keep your shit on your server.
Old 09/02/2016, 00:16   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
And now your changing the subject no offence but you dont want to start it with me ive just pointed out you were so happy to get a file thats been arround pserver comunity that you had to make a new server even without testing it to its full potential and as of trying out stuff you cant even put up new buildings you just summoned 300 statues to make it look like a fucktard location and make it lagg even more when there are people there and about the servers i made i dont see you beeing so successfull with your servers is this your 3rd or 4th try? Keep mocking me and il make sure you end up with more fail servers then me.And besides all of that i never heard people talk about your servers having something new your just a little bullshit member that trys to get attention by getting involved with people that actualy did something new.

(This is how your gh would look if you would have any idea how to work)

And before beeing so brave with 1 file edit adding it to your client i could make people walk trough all walls and buildings which would break your game instantly.So in the feature try to keep your shit on your server.

Round 3: considering all u did was plop a building there seems pointless have fun touching our server tho your not the only one with a world editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I actually like the idea, it's something a bit different.

Turn Shielyn Harbour into a new GH?
we could totally do that i thought it about way back when, i kind of wanted to change a small mob %tige so that low levels don't get slayed
Old 09/02/2016, 02:04   #45

Quote:
Round 3: considering all u did was plop a building there seems pointless have fun touching our server tho your not the only one with a world editor

we could totally do that i thought it about way back when, i kind of wanted to change a small mob %tige so that low levels don't get slayed
Now since you think that your server is so **** secure this is gonna be first and last warning for you next time you trashtalk Me or Rito or any servers we make this is gooing in public and im helping anyone out there that wants it.

Now Enjoy... and i hope you paid enough money for it.

Part 1
Part 2

And to make it clear i do not need a world editor to create stuff i found myself how to do it the hard way simple as that.
Thanks
1 User