Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So tell us more

Discussion on So tell us more within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/24/2016, 20:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
You don't do challanges by setting up new skil to put the sp on lol
Whut?
I meant come up with something new not copy paste and "hey its a balanced new selvel"
Plus new events are the real challenge.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2016, 23:08   #17

Lol chill out guys.

I'm currently going through all of the weapon types and modding their stats, speed and crit values etc. as we speak. That goes hand in hand when it comes to balancing.

I also agree with weapon mastery buffs and their overwhelming relevance to other classes. Dhans should stick to daggers/katars and not rely on sword mastery.

Don't worry, basic balance is in hand

When it comes to features and events, we will have our own unique ones that integrate into the general Rohan experience as well as possible.

I'll have some more news soon.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/25/2016, 00:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Lol chill out guys.

I'm currently going through all of the weapon types and modding their stats, speed and crit values etc. as we speak. That goes hand in hand when it comes to balancing.

I also agree with weapon mastery buffs and their overwhelming relevance to other classes. Dhans should stick to daggers/katars and not rely on sword mastery.

Don't worry, basic balance is in hand

When it comes to features and events, we will have our own unique ones that integrate into the general Rohan experience as well as possible.

I'll have some more news soon.
Can't wait for this server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2016, 02:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
Can't wait for this server
Me too. With some of the people in the background that we have, I really do think this could be the 110 server we've been waiting for.

Initially it'll be a bit rough when we launch but once we have a better idea of things from player feedback, we can then move towards what we should be. Xor s1 wasn't built overnight and neither will Xor s2.

As much as we have ideas on what we want to do and ideas we want to add, we will still need responsible player feedback in regards to Rohan as a sustainable level 110 MMORPG, not some trash pserver.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/25/2016, 02:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Me too. With some of the people in the background that we have, I really do think this could be the 110 server we've been waiting for.

Initially it'll be a bit rough when we launch but once we have a better idea of things from player feedback, we can then move towards what we should be. Xor s1 wasn't built overnight and neither will Xor s2.

As much as we have ideas on what we want to do and ideas we want to add, we will still need responsible player feedback in regards to Rohan as a sustainable level 110 MMORPG, not some trash pserver.

Indeed most doesn't have a clue what go's into a server that's for sure.But sounds good and as i said can't wait untill ya'll are done with it.Seems like it'll be a great server when all's said and done.Again
Old 02/25/2016, 15:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Whut?
I meant come up with something new not copy paste and "hey its a balanced new selvel"
Plus new events are the real challenge.
What i mean is - you can't challenge people only with skill changes (in this case i guess it'll be just skill changes/fixing)

You have to do more than that, like diff game play, worth doing quests, bosses.

Also @Ish/Hun/Dreto - would love to see old tsb - 9 towers one, i tried to make it, but i came only to setting up textures, like old 9 towers map and area, but could'n make the db work for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2016, 20:10   #22

can u make giants use 2 handed axes?...coz they kinda useless atm...maybe lower theyr dmg or smth?
Old 03/17/2016, 23:15   #23

Any updates about this server ?
Old 03/20/2016, 23:09   #24

Old 03/21/2016, 23:14   #25

Sounds very nice!!
Old 03/22/2016, 14:31   #26

Update: Still working diligently, no eta so dont ask !

That is all .
Old 03/22/2016, 23:55   #27

This update gave me a cancer Any ss about how's ur work going? On what u're currently working?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2016, 14:48   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
This update gave me a cancer Any ss about how's ur work going? On what u're currently working?
what kind of ss are you looking for? you wanna see them using their tools or editing bins? or are you looking to see their server running? what exactly do you think you are gonna see from a ss?

as an aside, anybody can post a generic rohan ss and say "hey look at our server!".

they are not going to tell you what exactly they are doing. when they are ready to let you see it, you can bet the farm that they will tell you.
Old 03/23/2016, 16:45   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
what kind of ss are you looking for? you wanna see them using their tools or editing bins? or are you looking to see their server running? what exactly do you think you are gonna see from a ss?

as an aside, anybody can post a generic rohan ss and say "hey look at our server!".

they are not going to tell you what exactly they are doing. when they are ready to let you see it, you can bet the farm that they will tell you.
For example ss of new items, options?
Old 03/23/2016, 18:41   #30

They are not going to have them available to see until they are sure they are doable and just about ready to beta.

No developer likes to look like an idiot by showing off stuff that for whatever reason doesn't happen. Makes them look bad and ****** off the guys that got all ***** over pics. Best to hold their secrets close and spring it on you when they open. Don't build up expectations and there will never be anything to apologize for.