Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rohanclient versions 1.4.0.905 and 6.1.0.115 w/o GG

Discussion on rohanclient versions 1.4.0.905 and 6.1.0.115 w/o GG within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/05/2014, 17:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
Yes folks. Let's all download a 2.69 MB Rohan Client file and run it.

Only a complete and utter MORON would do that.

(Hint for the less intelligent among us: A REAL Rohan client is about 2 GIGABYTES in size and could never be attached as an attachment in any forums).
Hey Bandit Banana saw what you want to do moral. Let me make this perfectly clear.
-Please read before posting.
Talk is easy

Our as you don't pay attention!
This is the RohanClient.exe all, we're not talking about all files.
Read the first topic before what they don't know.

The topic clearly says: he wants a RohanClient.exe unprotected Themida.
is what I'm looking for. I have only the 6.1.0.115 version (RohanClient.exe)

I leave the disposal my version that is previous topics.
Just click and download.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Old 08/05/2014, 17:59   #17

Who is Bandit Banana?

Did you run as virus check on that one he posted. I did. It did not come up clean (I understand why it didn't though).

Just a question for you guys though... Since you are insisting this is a legit file, you do realize that it is copyrighted material, right?

And... what do the rules say about posting copyrighted software (aka warez) to this board, Hmm?

Just sayin'..
Old 08/05/2014, 18:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
Who is Bandit Banana?

Did you run as virus check on that one he posted. I did. It did not come up clean (I understand why it didn't though).

Just a question for you guys though... Since you are insisting this is a legit file, you do realize that it is copyrighted material, right?

And... what do the rules say about posting copyrighted software (aka warez) to this board, Hmm?

Just sayin'..

Get em !!
Old 08/05/2014, 18:47   #19

I missed the name Banana Bandit :P

This file is the work of reverse engineering.
-Why would anyone want this unprotected file? is simple.
Everyone wants to inject a dll to your antihack but nobody can.
However, I did it with some changes in structure.

Remembering: virus checking on file protected by themida is not detected anything. Simple.
Old 08/06/2014, 00:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
I missed the name Banana Bandit :P

The file is copyrighted, but that's beside the point because the server itself of the Rohan also has copyrights and are changing everything.
This file is the work of reverse engineering.
-Why would anyone want this unprotected file? is simple.
Everyone wants to inject a dll to your antihack but nobody can.
However, I did it with some changes in structure.

Remembering: virus checking on file protected by themida is not detected anything. Simple.
There is a difference linking to a copyrighted file out on mediafire and uploading that file here (stupid, stupid, stupid). Yours is virus free. His wasn't.

But anyway, that is a hacked version of an (at some point) official rohanclient.exe that was published by YNK/Playwith. It is still property of YNK/Playwith. Patching it with a hex editor doesn't stop it from beking YNK/Playwith's property.

100% of Rohan private servers are also running on YNK/Playwith's property. That my friend is 100% illegal.

So far Steve Lee has been happy simply issuing DMCA take down requests. Eventually he will get tired of that and step it up to the next level.

He hasn't started into actual REAL legal action yet. That can get a LOT more severe than silly takedown requests. I doubt that epvp's owner would really want to get into those legal hassles. Especially not for the sake of a person that made an account here for nothing more than to post that.
Old 08/06/2014, 06:18   #21

I know that, you don't need want to moralize.
I don't think you understand the focus of the discussion of the topic.

-This client I shared is an old version. In other words he is one of the first generations because it accepts GM commands, I have all files stored, like collecting files hahaha.

I know about copyrights.
Was talking about THEMIDA Protection
Old 08/06/2014, 14:40   #22

No oziel, I don't think you quite get it. The OP uploaded warez onto this server.

The file is still there. It has not been removed either by the OP or the forum staff.

I wonder what Steve Lee (or ammadpurba if you prefer) would think about that.

Shall we find out? I'm curious to see what would happen.
All it takes is a quick email to with this link :

If they can't see it directly I'm sure Steve Lee would get on his account here and see.

It really doesn't matter if the file is protected by themida or not.
Old 01/16/2016, 18:46   #23

oziel235
please re shere rhclient V 1.0.5.1 Thank you
Old 09/30/2018, 02:54   #24

how to use RC 6.1.0.115, when i launch the launcher i start the game it says app was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. does it need another file to operate?