Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

first npc.bin convert

Discussion on first npc.bin convert within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/25/2013, 00:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanXVirus View Post
yall could give him some respect i mean really if you played his server he was able to get guild logo and etc working. i know cause i played his server since the start i also know some ppl that was a Admin/GM on it and they said works fine so i don't know why yall giving him a hard time. i played almost every rohan server out there and not one have guild logo (Maybe stat adder or they Edit the Hell out of it) so at least Give him some respect.
First hes using someone else files and for the one that he made i belive he made lik 5% of all that the rest of 95% were stolen from someone that knew how to create them and from what i see on that image he posted that is not an editor at all hes just using some kind of hex combined with reader but what hes trying to do is something like As for respect i would not give him any but not insult him either.After all he is trying to trade a hex program for an antihack program witch is kind stupid.
Old 02/24/2014, 00:10   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
First hes using someone else files and for the one that he made i belive he made lik 5% of all that the rest of 95% were stolen from someone that knew how to create them and from what i see on that image he posted that is not an editor at all hes just using some kind of hex combined with reader but what hes trying to do is something like As for respect i would not give him any but not insult him either.After all he is trying to trade a hex program for an antihack program witch is kind stupid.
i will do a Teamviewer to see it. then u will see how it work
add me on skype michael-batrice