Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need rohan bot and multi client for indonesia region

Discussion on need rohan bot and multi client for indonesia region within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/01/2011, 18:20   #121

elite*gold: 0
yg punya rohanclient.exe rohan indo yg enable GM command dishare donk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how autoit3 multi client rohan th without bot?
08/21/2010 - AutoIt - 0 Replies
Excuse me please. I'm newbie from rohan thailand. I'm here to search about how can I fix my client to use multi id without bot. I'm use "search" in this forum and found nothing. I'm try to fix my client with easy way like "Using windows shortcut
NEED ROHAN MULTI CLIENT!
05/10/2010 - Rohan - 2 Replies
I need to know where can i get a new Rohan Philippines Multi Client.. Edit the file so i can open two or 3 more clients.. can i edit it using Cheat engine? or hexcode??
100% Working Multi-client Rohan Ph
10/21/2009 - Rohan - 6 Replies
To run multiclient rohan windows, you need to run rohanclient.exe from rohan folder directly bypassing the loader. I. Using windows shortcut 1. Right-click rohanclient.exe then click Create Shortcut 2. A new file appeared, right click it then click Properties 3. Under Target box, add http://login.rohan.ph&1&PH at the end of rohanclient.exe Ex. "C:\Program Files\Level Up Games\Rohan Online CBT\Client\rohanclient.exe" http://login.rohan.ph&1&PH 4. Use that shortcut to run rohan.