Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection 3901 error

Discussion on Connection 3901 error within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection 3901 error

I've got that error on Ahkma, so I tried on Torian, but after level 22 I got the same error.

Mention that I can connect to the other servers.

Anyone has encountered this error before can lend me a hand fixing it?

tyvm =)
Old 07/01/2008, 12:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
why oh why are you asking this here and not on the MAIN forum, what the hell do you think?? we are the devs or something?
this is not an issue for here its an issue for tech support from YNK.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
connection error
08/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
hello guys i hope can you tell me why the mini launcher cant do nothing and just pop up i little window said connection error??? please help i do all i can reintale the game,repair,restart the pc use the launcher and dont conecct so any idea ty guys for you help!!!!:confused:
connection error
11/21/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
hello, i have a little problem .. if i try to start the minilauchner i get "connection error" anoyne konw where the problem is ? with no crc im able to play ... so there is something that blocks my connection but i dont know what it is ..
Connection Error
08/24/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Thats all i get when i download a hack and follow everything fine... it never lets me i've downloaded Easy hack v2 and perfect USA and thats all that works... also i've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but it doesn't work... i keep getting the same message. any help here? It doesn't say cannot connect to gameguard it just says Cannot connect
Connection Error!
04/02/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hello guys its me ... again xD First i heard that the server are up so dont report me for spamming plz here is my problem i click on the icon of 2moons BMR in my desktop and it show me the little screen with the 2 swords and the shield and after i wait 5 second i tell me connection error ... i tought it was because the server wasent up but now they are !?! then i click ok and the little screen close and then nothing happen Plz help me Ill be very happy xD! :D Have a nice day.