Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Adding guildskills to your F12 hotkeys

Discussion on [Guide]Adding guildskills to your F12 hotkeys within the RO Guides & Templates forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old 12/01/2009, 22:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
images up again pls
Old 01/21/2010, 23:12   #17

cant see the image sir? can u upload it again?
Old 02/06/2010, 01:38   #18

still no update?
Old 02/06/2010, 10:32   #19

He posted this in 2007, i'm afraid that he isn't on the board anymore xD. But you can all do it thanks to the messages, you don't need the images ^^. (Maybe it will also help you to more understand what you are doing )
Old 02/08/2010, 11:24   #20

its still working...i just tried it thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Adding a new item
04/20/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Hello,It's me again Necron33 with a new guide This Guide Tells you how to add a new item including everything(Client,Action,Itemtype). Making Items is divided to:-DataBase,Client DataBase:-cq_itemtype,cq_action(if you wanna make action). Client:-Itemtype.dat,shop.dat(if you want to add it in any shop),ItemMinIcon.ani,MapItemIcon.ani We will begin with DataBase,I will make a EPCard680,which is going to give players(I will explain how to make the items for excat levels,Vip levels) Most...
[Guide] Adding 10D to SEA.
07/27/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
First, Download These Two Files. MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Then Extract the Silkroad RAR Content into an Empty Folder, then Place the Data and Maps Into That Folder. Then you Start Your Emu, Then Use The Launcher Attached Below. Enjoy.
Guide for Adding 10+11D to SEA Emu.
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I've gotten most of the bugs fixed up to 9D and was looking to add the 10D+11D files, but most people are to dumb to say how to do it, is it possible we can get a guide, or someone who speaks decent english to Explain how to Add it. I downloaded the newest client, to the Data and Particles and Moved it to my Emu's SRO Client Folder. Still cannot spawn anything.
[Guide]Adding new jobs.
04/12/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Alright, I was playing around with my client and was looking for a way to add a new job. In case I wanted to make a new class or something. Go to your client folder, navigate the "ini" folder, mine's at: C:\Users\Rob\Desktop\Client\ini Open the file called: ProfessionalName.ini
Guildskills with WPE?
09/19/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Hello, I've read the thread about guildskills ans wpe. But this method doesn't work for euro. The whole packet thing is wrong, I think. In euro the start value is 13 01 and the positions of skill values ar not 17 up to 20. So the whole thing doesn't work. I tried to find out the correct packets, but I don't have succes. I think there is a problem with padded packets thats euro uses. If anoyone have an working solution für guildskills without opening the guild window, please tell us....