Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full version released !

Discussion on Full version released ! within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full version released !

Dear all,

After a long phase of redesign and coding, the full version is ready to use ! How it works?

1. Download the software and check if the bot works for you (use the free 50 item limit)
2. If you are happy with the software, you can create an bf account
3. With your account, you can recharge your item limit as you prefer in our

This final release does not mean that there is no further development... I am working on the software almost every day and I am open to suggestions und possible problems.

Need another language ? Just send me a private message and I will implement other languages.

Please keep in mind that the complete bot-factory homepage is still under construction. If you have any issues please let me know!

Jaimy
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2012, 21:50   #2

auch wenn ich mich damit um die 100 fische bring die immer angeln kann ^^ wenn du damit geld machen willst solltest du evt ne einstellung einbauen das man als regestrierter user nicht einfach den bot aus und anmacht um die 100 fische wieder zuhaben^^
Old 12/14/2012, 22:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kackkopf View Post
auch wenn ich mich damit um die 100 fische bring die immer angeln kann ^^ wenn du damit geld machen willst solltest du evt ne einstellung einbauen das man als regestrierter user nicht einfach den bot aus und anmacht um die 100 fische wieder zuhaben^^
Daran habe ich gedacht, die 100 Items brauchst du ja auch auf

Aber man kann ja immer wieder die Demo starten und so 50 Items rausziehen.
Old 12/14/2012, 22:24   #4

ja grad gemerkt hatte es eben nur mit einem fisch getestet hatte eben 99 aus und an gemacht und wieder 100 stehen gehabt ^^ nu hat er mich schon 2 mal rausgeschmissen bei den 100
Old 12/17/2012, 00:04   #5

Hey Guys!

I have been working on huge improvements and the result is awesome !

- the bot now TALKES to you ! A computer voice gives you feedback while the bot performs actions
- you can apply lures now !
- improved interface and explanations
- updated homepage: online help now available, more localization

Check out the new version coming with a nice MSI Installer !

Der Bot wird so langsam.... testet ihn mal !
Old 12/18/2012, 12:45   #6

Version 0.73 - the boss version

Hi all,

Now I have updated the FISH_AGENT to Version 0.73 and this version includes a lot of bugfixes and really cool new features:

(1)
Use lures ! Now you can use Lures to hunt a specific type of fish! (Easy going to collect the blue ones for the faction)

(2)
trade your fish to the reward-npc automatically ! I caught 1000+ blue octopus fishes and I was tired of collecting the reward for them manually.
A voice wizard will guide you through the setup. Once its done, you can trade 1000+ fishes and collect the reward for it!
I also fixed a bug that causes the DEMO not to work.

Please check it out, available

I know there are a lot fishing bots for free out there, but mine will be the deluxe-fishing-tool

Ich habe den FISH_AGENT auf die Version 0.73 aktualisiert. Diese Version enthält etliche Fehlerbehebungen und coole neue Features:

(1)
Köder ! Benutzt Köder mit dem Bot um z.B. nur Ruf Fische an Land zu ziehen! Ich kann pro tag hunderte (!) Kaltfackel-Oktopusse an Land ziehen und somit ruck-zuck den Ruf voll machen !

(2)
Ihr könnt eure ganzen Ruf-Fische beim Ruf-NPC automatisch abgeben ! Ich hatte über 1000 Ruf Fische (mit entsprechendem Köder) und meinem Bot gefangen. Das Abgeben war ein Alptraum! Deshalb wird euch ein kleiner Voice-Guide helfen, den Bot für das Abgeben zu konfigurieren.
Es gab auch eine Fehlerbehebung um den DEMO Modus wieder funktionstüchtig zu machen.

Ihr könnt ihn testen !

Mir ist klar dass es auch kostenlose bots gibt, aber mein Bot ist DIE deluxe Variante aller Bots
Old 12/18/2012, 13:45   #7

Hmm let me see if I have this right, you are charging by the number of fish I can catch, the more I fish the more money I would have to pay....That is sad as their are many nice free or cheap one time payment options. So what makes yours so much better?
Old 12/18/2012, 18:07   #8

Hey,

first of all its not expensive. With a limit of 100.000 items, you can fish more than a month!

This bot is special because:

- very reliable fishing method with basically no loss of fish
- usage of lures to hunt specific fish types of fish
- nice and easy to use gui with good setup options
- Logfile to see what the bot is doing
- Voice notifications which give you spoken feedback of important actions
- automatic fish exchange to get rid of all your faction fishes
- will be constantly updated to provide more features in the future

Check out the tutorials:

Îf you want to see the bot in action, please check the tutorial in youtube:

If you still think this software is not worth a single penny, then thats fine. Use the free ones
Old 01/09/2013, 19:04   #9

Update

Happy new year to you all!

After my holidays I promised to make an update. The new version 0.74 does not offer new features yet, but fixed 2 annoying bugs:

- After applying a lure, the start of the fishing process was interrupted by an error - so it took 1-3 attempts to be able to restart. This bug has been fixed. After applying a lure, the fishing process starts perfectly.

- in some seldom cases the bot stopped after a few hours - this bug has been fixed

I will work on further improvements, please let me know if you encounter some difficulties !
Old 01/11/2013, 20:17   #10

Please delete this threat since the title is misleading - I have startet another one with the name of the release.

Thank you !
Old 06/15/2013, 09:45   #11

Hey guys,

I have updated the bot for patch 2.3. I am also working on some security features.

Download the full installer

updated exe:
Old 06/17/2013, 20:43   #12

Who would pay for this when there are better ones out there with a one time payment lol
Old 06/20/2013, 20:27   #13

dürfte ich erfahren wie ihr die grafick bei dem game so hoch krigt wie auf seite eins in dem post?
und wofür braucht man so nen fish boot... was krigt man dafür auser fische o_O:.. (sind die den was wert O_O?)
Old 07/06/2013, 20:44   #14

Das Fischen kann sich durchaus lohnen Artefakte, Skill pushen, bisschen Geld, Ruf Fische abgeben etc
Old 07/08/2013, 08:18   #15

New Version

I released a new Version 0.8
I've fixed some bugs and added some security features.