Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Better Explanation: Equipping onto Accessory Slots

Discussion on Better Explanation: Equipping onto Accessory Slots within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Better Explanation: Equipping onto Accessory Slots

This works in the new EU server from CCR ().

I skimmed through the stickies and didn't see this posted, so sorry if it's been posted. All races are capable of doing this. Anyway, let's get down to business.

First of all, no bypass is needed yet, but if one is needed in the future, let me know, and I'll make a post. I don't wanna be bothered with another tut right now after making this

Siege kits have great stats added to them like: added attack, defense, hp/fp, etc. Equipping these to different accessory slots gives you a huge advantage since those extra added stats of the siege kits are added to your stats. It's pretty simple to do too.

Before we get started, make sure you have:

- a siege kit (the miscellaneous vendor sells Advanced Siege Kits in Ether)
- a Bracelet/Bracer, Amulet/Headset, or some Ammo (not preferred if you're new to this)

Step 1: Open CE and target RF Online.

Step 2: Search Text for your Siege Kit until you find this in the memory editor.

In the picture, there are a few key parts I'd like to point out.

The text I highlighted in red determines which race is able to use it. In this case, 41 means that accretians can use the item.

The next text I highlighted in blue determines how the item is equipped or where it's equipped. In this case, 1B means that the item is equipped... well... like a siege kit :P

The last text I highlighted in yellow determines what level the requires to equip. In this case, 28 means that the item is equippable at level 40 (since it's the Advanced Siege Kit).

Step 3: Ok, now back to the Red highlighted value. I'm just going to come out and say it.

-41 stands for Accretian
-81 stands for Cora
-91 stands for Bellato.

There are different values that stand for Cora and Bellato (like with staffs), but there's no reason to really use those. So, depending on what race you are, change the 41 to your respected race's value.

Step 4: Next, the Blue value is also very important. 1B is for equipping siege kits. There are different values that you will need to know for this hack.

09 stands for the Bracelet or Bracer slot
0A stands for the Amulet or Headset slot
0B stands for the Ammo slot

Change the 1B value of the siege kit to the value of which slot you want to eventually equip your Siege Kit. So, if you have a Bracelet equipped, change the siege kit's value to 09.

Step 5: Last is the Yellow value. This value is what you'd need to change if you're level isn't high enough to equip the siege kit (if you're under level 40 for the advanced siege kit). The hex value 32 stands for level 50 all the way down to the value 01 for level 1.

You'll notice that when you make any changes (steps 3-5) that descriptions of the siege kit are changing (you'll have to click it and put it back down to update the info in-game). This is good.

Step 6: Go to the Banker and deposit the siege kit. It's time to hotswap the siege kit in place of your accessory. Click your siege kit from the banker window and drop it onto your desired EQUIPPED accessory. They should switch places, and you'll now have the benefits of the siege kit.

You can even view the difference in your stat window. However, if you chose to hotswap with ammo, the stats won't change on your stat window, but you'll definitely have the stat increase.

Look out while doing this though. If you log out, crash, etc. with the siege kits still in your accessory slots, they will disappear. So, be careful.
Thanks
20 Users
Old 12/16/2008, 11:05   #2

isnt this considered hard~cheat?
Old 12/16/2008, 11:32   #3

Old 12/16/2008, 11:37   #4

This one is supposed to be stickied. It gives much better info on how to equip items. At sa pagkaka alam ko hard cheat e2, =P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2008, 12:18   #5

nice ^__^
it's very clear explanation
Old 12/16/2008, 12:19   #6

true,it's a hard cheat..imagine a launcher using 5 RSK at the same time..@_@
Old 12/16/2008, 12:28   #7

5 rsk at the same time. IMBA

hot swap is not working on RF PoA
Old 12/16/2008, 13:11   #8

But if someone crashed the server, say goodbye to your RSK which is worth millions
Old 12/16/2008, 15:56   #9

Well, the new forum rules require a Moderator to "ok" the post before it shows up, so if this post were against the rules, it wouldn't have passed inspection :P
Old 12/16/2008, 18:25   #10

omg noobs! no aspd and dmg hacking on officials. I can accept fly hacks but not the hell ASPD and DMG! thank you
I use cheats and have 0 banned accounts because I know how to use them
Old 12/16/2008, 18:37   #11

This was already posted. I just explained it better.
Old 12/17/2008, 15:32   #12

yes this is a hard cheat, but this is just a re post w/ a better explanation,
Old 12/17/2008, 20:48   #13

now working on rfe
Old 12/17/2008, 23:33   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugudenkz View Post
5 rsk at the same time. IMBA

hot swap is not working on RF PoA
**** right it dont, we have the super duper fireguard, that causes all forms of CE to instantly fail!

(sarcasm, if you dont know this workaround, gtfo)
Old 12/21/2008, 20:54   #15

Hmmm..., my acretian boyfriend is gonna luv dis one ^_~