Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Edit level, skill and race for items

Discussion on [Tutorial] Edit level, skill and race for items within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/10/2008, 07:25   #31

elite*gold: 0
so this is SS not CS?means when you wear a lvl 50 armor when your lvl 40 everyone sees it?
Old 05/10/2008, 07:52   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHand View Post
previously u can use this method without CE. it's a bug. for acc u can use your lv 50 GL too on lv 1 char

can u teach me this how?
Old 05/10/2008, 08:47   #33

Help Me Zeke Pls

Ive edited my Int hora staff so that the lvl and pt requirement is only 1 but i cant seem to wear it. Y_Y It always says Unable to equip: Low lvl skill somthing. What did i do wrong?? Pls help. BTW thanks zeke!!!!!
Old 05/10/2008, 08:48   #34

Paps zereke

this is truly a Godly cheat..hope u can edit this or remove because this can really ruin or change the game..
Old 05/10/2008, 08:50   #35

Normal attack is fine but when I used skill there's no damage but there is an animation for the skill.

Do you guys experience this also?
Old 05/10/2008, 09:10   #36

HUHU

I still get an error, but now its storage related: unknown error. Pls anyone help me Thanks a lot guys. Thanks zereke. got your name wrong on my first post dude. Sorry bout that XD
Old 05/10/2008, 09:41   #37

ei.. my prob now is storage related error.. you said that pick the item equiped. but it does not work.. it only works when u pick the item in the bank but it says storage related error when i tried to equip the edited weapon..

plz help

or i think this cant work on RFO ph
Old 05/10/2008, 09:51   #38

just wanna ask questions

where could i find something like on your picture on page 1?

can someone give step by step tutorials for me

on where to find thos texts
Old 05/10/2008, 10:09   #39

Quote:
Ive edited my Int hora staff so that the lvl and pt requirement is only 1 but i cant seem to wear it. Y_Y It always says Unable to equip: Low lvl skill somthing. What did i do wrong?? Pls help. BTW thanks zeke!!!!!
Whats the address of int hora staff?
Old 05/10/2008, 10:24   #40

@zereke

sir can you teach me how to make an amulet or bracer an ammo
so i can put it in ammo slot. tnx
Old 05/10/2008, 10:30   #41

Zereke dude....

i managed to changes all my lvl 50 force armor n staff,thanks to you again.what im confused is still cant found the r8 offset for the race requirment.as i try to changed accretian bracer so that my char as bells can wearing it.anyone have try this? it is server side?
anyone....someone.......:confu sed:
Old 05/10/2008, 10:39   #42

help anyone, i already edited my item.edf and it the level requirements changes to 40 same with the PT requirement, but when i tried to equip the Intense Hora Knife it says, unable to equip, Low level skill requirement.

what should i change for low level skill requirement?
Old 05/10/2008, 10:52   #43

I already equip the Intense Hora knife, but the when im in attacked mode, it doesnt show up the sprite of the hora knife, as if i wasnt holding anything weapon.
Old 05/10/2008, 11:01   #44

Whats the address for armor? pt and skill?
Old 05/10/2008, 11:11   #45

better no public?

After a little probing i think this cheat should be removed cause it wilñl surely ruin the game. Its really easy to do and there are many leechers that dont understand what they are doing and just will wear lvl 50 equipment at lvl 1, with the problems this will carry. Its my opinion anyways.
Closed Thread