Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hotswap, still attainable?

Discussion on hotswap, still attainable? within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hotswap, still attainable?

hi! i havn't been playing RF for a while since the gold hack... and as i read the forums, i can see that hotswapping can still be done. anyone kind enough to teach me?

is it the timing? then what timing??? send me a pm if u don't want to to be on public. i'm not a leecher, i have helped in contributing in this forums for a long time now...
Old 03/28/2009, 17:20   #2

good luck in it... i think nobody will share it.
Old 03/29/2009, 07:27   #3

honestly i've been viewing this site for a long time, and this is the first time i've heard that thing "hotswap" what's that? if you guys don't mind could someone tell me what it is...

i'm just curious ??
Old 03/29/2009, 11:14   #4

It is a method used to wear edited items like the lvl 1 hora weapons or other race elems.. The only hot swap method that i was able to encounter and I guess it is the one that niksniks is talking about... is the bank hot swap...
Old 04/01/2009, 05:27   #5

hotswap is still there but you need to have the right timing for it. good luck on it
Old 04/01/2009, 13:13   #6

@trojan17
ahh, so that's what it is, cuz many people use diff terminology for cheats, anyway tnx for the clarification.