Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SkillForce.edf animation question to pro's

Discussion on SkillForce.edf animation question to pro's within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SkillForce.edf animation question to pro's

Hi I heard that you can eliminate animation on certain skils/forces in Skillforce.edf, but through experimenting did not find the spot that I need to modify.
I think I was able to change some additional particle effect on force from Bellato one to Cora effect (sparkles, as when you see whilst using Sacrifice), but that was it, concerning the animation.
If you know how make theanimation disappear, please share your thoughts.
Old 12/19/2008, 04:59   #2

Yes, there is a way to do so. In my personal experiences though, simply changing values that you would find in the SkillForce.edf doesn't actually work. For instance, I am able to change the animations to nothing, but it still takes just as long to cycle through spells. Now, one thing I worked on a long time ago was using WPE to filter the casting animation. I filtered the casting animation with the value of the Cry emote which simply did nothing which got rid of the animation.
Old 12/22/2008, 21:13   #3

me too... only manage to change the projectile into something else, but can't make it dissapear. meh... this one kinda tough....
Old 01/24/2009, 19:43   #4

can u put image?
Old 03/03/2009, 04:13   #5

i nid the latest and the newest item.edf in rfoph. since ive patch the rfoph my item.edf isnt working anymore pls email me @ tnx tnx