Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ask] Using ASPD without hotswap and speed load skill

Discussion on [ask] Using ASPD without hotswap and speed load skill within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [ask] Using ASPD without hotswap and speed load skill

Hi I'm new here, I've been searching around this forum but I haven't found any clue about using ASPD launcher without hotswapping item to banker (i got DC when trying) and we already knew that many PS have disable the speed load skill for acc.

Does anybody know how to use ASPD for condition like that?

thanks.
Old 11/24/2008, 16:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by manukoto View Post
Hi I'm new here, I've been searching around this forum but I haven't found any clue about using ASPD launcher without hotswapping item to banker (i got DC when trying) and we already knew that many PS have disable the speed load skill for acc.

thanks.
I'm kinda sure you can still use the speed load skill by using WPE to send the right packet.
I didn't test it since the server I am playing on, you can still use speed load.

Try,
-Opening WPE
-Get the Precision packet (Attach to RF -> press the play button and use Precision)
-Decrease the fifth byte by 1 (For example, if the fifth byte is 1C change it to 1B)

That should work.

About the hotswapping, someone asked me to try putting items on accessories slots using WPE, I didn't try yet, but it's possible.
Old 11/25/2008, 03:27   #3

well I'm not familiar for using WPE, can you give me more detail about it? about activating speed load skill

thanks...
Old 11/25/2008, 08:33   #4

Quote:

thanks.
i dont know if someone told you before but you dont need hotswap for Attack speed you only needed it for dmg which is not possible nowadays. there are some rumours about hotswapping via trade screen but there is no clue published.
so all you can use is basic Attack speed.
find a skill.edf and replace it with the existing one. i guess it will solve your problem. if not try to edit the launcher armors delay rate. i am sure when they disabled the skill they increased the delay rate otherwise game wouldnt be fair for ACC
good luck
Old 11/25/2008, 09:29   #5

I already know about using ASPD without Hotswap, but all become useless without speed load skill.

yeah I heard about hotswapping via trade and still practicing till now...
Old 11/25/2008, 12:36   #6

Quote:
I already know about using ASPD without Hotswap, but all become useless without speed load skill.

yeah I heard about hotswapping via trade and still practicing till now...
Just do what I said.
And about the WPE just download it from wpe.com.
Open it - view -> options and choose send only and then do the things I said.
Old 11/26/2008, 04:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish View Post
I'm kinda sure you can still use the speed load skill by using WPE to send the right packet.
I didn't test it since the server I am playing on, you can still use speed load.

Try,
-Opening WPE
-Get the Precision packet (Attach to RF -> press the play button and use Precision)
-Decrease the fifth byte by 1 (For example, if the fifth byte is 1C change it to 1B)

That should work.

About the hotswapping, someone asked me to try putting items on accessories slots using WPE, I didn't try yet, but it's possible.
mmm...

what did you mean by "get the precision packet"?

Was it Precision skill buff?

as you know, I'm not familiar with WPE
Old 11/27/2008, 06:45   #8

Hello...

need help here...

knock...knock... please....