Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] ABOUT SPEED AND DAMAGA HACK FOR LAUNCHER

Discussion on [HELP] ABOUT SPEED AND DAMAGA HACK FOR LAUNCHER within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] ABOUT SPEED AND DAMAGA HACK FOR LAUNCHER

Please help me i followed all the steps in speedhacking but why when i hit mobs, yes its veryfast to attack but only an animation. please help
Old 11/23/2008, 06:19   #2

uu nga.... parang client side lang po ung nangyayari... i can flyhack launcher speedhack but i think i cant do the x3.3damage...

how to do it???

i followed all the hints i searched this thread... anu po ba kulang wla kasing damage....

plz give me another hint... thanks... ^_^v
Old 11/23/2008, 08:49   #3

daming hints dito tol... try to search and expirement hope it helps.
Old 11/24/2008, 07:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl4010 View Post
Please help me i followed all the steps in speedhacking but why when i hit mobs, yes its veryfast to attack but only an animation. please help
its just a simple trial and error mate... try it again and again and again

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelfish View Post
uu nga.... parang client side lang po ung nangyayari... i can flyhack launcher speedhack but i think i cant do the x3.3damage...

how to do it???

i followed all the hints i searched this thread... anu po ba kulang wla kasing damage....

plz give me another hint... thanks... ^_^v
maybe you followed the wrong hints... LMAO... do it again and try to experiment

PS: this is not client sided... I can kill elan PB's in 2-3 sec with Intense Missile Launcher only... No elems. No Grace gloves..

PS: try asking of my companions in RF-PH they know i can do it

last thing is:

For those who know the damage, Invi, ASPD hacks and rams the PB's In ACC,CORA,BELL's please! i mean Please dont kill the other race trying to kill the Pb's with other party members of them...

Ma awa naman kayu mga idol... saka nyo na patayin ang PB pag wala nag co quest sa kanila...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2008, 13:57   #5

hi again

I DID TRIAL AND ERROR. AND KEEP FOLLOWING THE STEPS ON THIS

BUT STILL IT'S AN ANIMATION ONLY OF SPEED AND THE DAMAGE NOT INCREASE. PLEASE GIVE HINT. I DO SEARCH ALL ABOUT ASPD AND DAMAGE HACK BUT STILL ITS AN ANIMATION. MAYBE I CAN SAY IT'S x2-x2.5 speed only. But i did not follow the RSK and LAU accessory because HOTSWAPPING is not functioning anymore it keeps me dc.
Old 11/24/2008, 15:00   #6

nagawa ko na din sa wakas... salamat po sa inyo...

pano po pala ung nalipad tapos kita mo parin ung mga nasa baba??

tska ung range po parang sablay natitira mo nga ng malayo pero parang animation... d umaabot pag lumapit ka dun palang xa umaayos...

d ko pa po nattry with ASK na naka equip sa accesorry anu po ba mas ok na equip

2 ASK and 2 LAU cores??? or what po ba??
Old 11/24/2008, 15:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by playforbooting View Post
its just a simple trial and error mate... try it again and again and again

maybe you followed the wrong hints... LMAO... do it again and try to experiment

PS: this is not client sided... I can kill elan PB's in 2-3 sec with Intense Missile Launcher only... No elems. No Grace gloves..

PS: try asking of my companions in RF-PH they know i can do it

last thing is:

For those who know the damage, Invi, ASPD hacks and rams the PB's In ACC,CORA,BELL's please! i mean Please dont kill the other race trying to kill the Pb's with other party members of them...

Ma awa naman kayu mga idol... saka nyo na patayin ang PB pag wala nag co quest sa kanila...
how i wish sana nga my awa pa sila sa mga nagku~quest.
Old 11/25/2008, 00:52   #8

Quote:
I DID TRIAL AND ERROR. AND KEEP FOLLOWING THE STEPS ON THIS

BUT STILL IT'S AN ANIMATION ONLY OF SPEED AND THE DAMAGE NOT INCREASE. PLEASE GIVE HINT. I DO SEARCH ALL ABOUT ASPD AND DAMAGE HACK BUT STILL ITS AN ANIMATION. MAYBE I CAN SAY IT'S x2-x2.5 speed only. But i did not follow the RSK and LAU accessory because HOTSWAPPING is not functioning anymore it keeps me dc.
let me guess.. u edited the wrong thing in the weapons address..

Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat˛ View Post
how i wish sana nga my awa pa sila sa mga nagku~quest.
yes... palibahasa kasi gahaman sa elems.... malalakas na lowbie pa tinitira.. amf

PS: wag kayu mag pa kita sa akin mga t&*g-ina kayu

BannedAcount
BannedWarder
GOLDENBOY34
Old 11/25/2008, 03:12   #9

[help]

[QUOTE=playforbooting;1639394]let me guess.. u edited the wrong thing in the weapons address..

No sir, i edit A8 08 to 0 0 in my +4 int akeron. yah, it increases my attack speed but its only x2 or x2.5 only. the super ASPD is only an animation.
Old 11/25/2008, 03:23   #10

how about the 2 moving byte in your name address? did you add it to 4 byte and freeze to "+" not "="?
Old 11/25/2008, 03:26   #11

help

yes sir i made them 4 bytes and + sign. and the other is that 80 3f made them bytes only and 80=0 3f=67 and a "=" sign
Old 12/05/2008, 11:06   #12

[quote=daryl4010;1639571]
Quote:
let me guess.. u edited the wrong thing in the weapons address..

No sir, i edit A8 08 to 0 0 in my +4 int akeron. yah, it increases my attack speed but its only x2 or x2.5 only. the super ASPD is only an animation.

after u edit A8 08 to 00 00, below that , look for a set of numbers with 43 in it and change it to 75. hope it helps...

playfooting,

i dont want others to notice my speed whil attacking, do i really have to add to address the two changing numbers and add with +??? will it hampers the damage of the hack???
Old 12/06/2008, 02:36   #13

[quote=warhawk777;1667689]
Quote:

after u edit A8 08 to 00 00, below that , look for a set of numbers with 43 in it and change it to 75. hope it helps...

playfooting,

i dont want others to notice my speed whil attacking, do i really have to add to address the two changing numbers and add with +??? will it hampers the damage of the hack???
try it for your self & see wh@t h@pens
Old 12/06/2008, 03:18   #14

maybe you forgot the interval in CE settings.
Old 12/07/2008, 23:39   #15

Quote:
last thing is:

i like this post. though you bug and yet you show respect.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@
to all buggers.. we dont care if you kill all elan PBs and HQ map PB.. but please dont kill settlement PB while we do quest. most do a server crash just to steal the PB's then brag that they are so strong.

no one is strong when you can't play normal and fair and just brag something that was just leeched, that is what i call a fly on a cow dung. Reminds me on my first comment on SQL injection thingy.. someone suddenly asked me to email him the codes..