Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about wearing eles of other races.(i know how)

Discussion on Question about wearing eles of other races.(i know how) within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about wearing eles of other races.(i know how)

hey all just a question when u are wearing eles of other race , every time u exit the game and then later u come back u need to change the elemental race to cora again and hotswap it to get the attack effects? or they can be permanently there and they will still gave their bonus and i dont need to hotswap it anymore?
Old 08/08/2008, 07:24   #2

permanent even if you log out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2008, 17:15   #3

oh thank you +1 for ya ;D
Old 08/10/2008, 05:32   #4

yeah i want to wear 2 elems for accre that i have i just don't know how. any clues?
Old 08/10/2008, 16:35   #5

40 for accre ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help With Auto pot Bengs or any one eles
10/18/2009 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
I downloaded the auto pot then, it showed up one my desktop after that i opend shaiya up,then i clicked the auto pot hack and it did not pop up i have the right Resolution up 1024/768 but it still wont work is there any files i have to change to do it ,can u tell me what u did?
[Pic TuT] BG head(Bogus Head) bug, wearing but not wearing it... :D
05/24/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
ok i saw a video on youtube doing this bug, GC brazil i think.. credits to him/her... here's a picture of my lire not wearing anything: http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o207/mecero/Gr andChase20090522_174751.jpg here's what u do, choose the character u want to BUG with and choose a BG head you want to use, in my example, i have chosen my lire and the arme BG head. Wear the chosen BG head to the chosen character:...
emm i got question about wearing other classes coats
04/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
is there any hack that allows u 2 wear lvl 120 troj armor if r warrior lvl 120+ 1rb? X: i was looking but didnt find nothing.. hope u guys cud help me a lil :P sorry for the english btw.. im kinda noob :P ty for helping :bandit:
Lagg switch for market spots.And anthing eles you want to use it for.
09/19/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Befor alot of noobs start saying this is to much just for a market spot plz read the whole thing because a lagg switch can be used for anything just use your mind and find other things it can help you with. Requierments:Very well internet connetion Speedhack None DC is better but any will work. Lagg Switch (read and i will tell you how to make.)
[WTT] Age of Conan for RF account + good eles
06/13/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
i'm trading my age of conan for RF lvl47+ account + good items and cp aim: lioncool1589 email: [email protected]