Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

running the server on linux

Discussion on running the server on linux within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
running the server on linux

/Russian
Возможно ли запустить сервер Rappelz на Linux?

/English
Is it possible to run the server Rappelz on Linux?
Old 02/13/2013, 05:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
To my knowledge, no, because the server is a windows binary, and it uses microsoft's sql server. I haven't installed a server yet, though, so maybe the database could be installed on an unix server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Running in Linux
08/29/2012 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hello friends! I have a question: Anyone know how to run WoW on Linux? I learned that there are Linux emulators that serve to run Windows applications in Linux environment. Has anyone tested these emulators? Serve to run games? I'm waiting for answers!
Conquer Server running on Linux(Ubuntu)
12/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hey Guys, im currently thinking about to start playing a bit with a ConquerServer. Im still wondering bout that no guides are available to run one under a unix based System. Is it possible to create a Conquer Server under Ubuntu and has maybe someone allready created a guide for ? greetings LeX
Running shaiya server on linux?
08/30/2011 - Shaiya - 12 Replies
Is this posible now? mysql works better then normal sql when you think about php right? is this posible to run on a linux server with mysql ?
Running The Server On Linux
03/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Is there ANY way to run the conquer source on a Linux(Ubuntu) server? I know C# is basically a windows only language but i was wondering is someone knew something that i didnt. Thanks -Kasene
Tip - Running CO under Linux Or Mac
02/18/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
First off, I'm not going to give step by step instruction. You can visit Google for in depth how-to's on running Applications such as Wine, VMware Fusion, Or BootCamp. --------------------------------------- Options for Running CO under Linux: --------------------------------------- Google: Wine or VMware