Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

footage from rappelz

Discussion on footage from rappelz within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
footage from rappelz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[G*Star 2011] Archlord II - Game footage
12/06/2011 - Archlord - 28 Replies
Archlord II - Game footage - YouTube enjoy
My Katana & CS mod footage that I was able to salvage
09/10/2011 - S4 League - 11 Replies
Modding character models have always been a hobby of mine with MMOs and it was S4's turn this time. I hope you like it. Unfortunately these 2 are the only ones I have footage off, old footage at that. The CS mod isn't even finished on this one and the katana mods needed a bit more tweaking with the .ogg files. The video just showcases what I changed, attacks, added some sounds, etc. Didn't have time to take the weapons to a test run with other players so yeah. There's also that green...
Green/BlueeScreen Footage
09/29/2009 - Video Art - 8 Replies
Weiß jemand wo ich anständiges Green/BlueScreen Footage herbekomme ? Am besten natürlich HD, komerzielle Nutzung hin oder her, will damit nur bissel in 'After effects üben.
[New] NGSRO In-game footage.
08/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 75 Replies
YouTube - NGSRO Ingame footage! Just got uploaded. Speculate. *Updated title ;)*
Star Wars The Old Republic Ingame Gameplay Footage + what we know so far
06/22/2009 - Main - 1 Replies
YouTube - Star Wars The Old Republic Ingame Gameplay Footage - early alpha Info General: * Only being released for PC, no consoles * Seems that the Game has PvE Mode and a PvP Mode - SifiWire * Graphics are great and smooth - Mentioned in Multiple Reviews * The interface seems standardised. Hot keys on a UI Bar. - 1UP * The Majority of the Game can be done without Any help from anyone else - StarWarsMMO Demo