Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# Bot, In Progress Looking For Help

Discussion on C# Bot, In Progress Looking For Help within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/23/2012, 08:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadkingbilly View Post
What cave are you talking about?
I think he means dungeon (cave) m1/m2 etc.
Old 01/24/2012, 02:01   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by haj0 View Post
I think he means dungeon (cave) m1/m2 etc.
Ah, makes sense.
Old 01/24/2012, 11:21   #18

for faster delvl u can take someone who help u ... use cleric with lvl1 res, with bp also lvl1 res and ress scrols.
3 deads in 1 min.
Old 02/15/2012, 04:15   #19

Video Release

Sorry about long delay, but here is a small overview of the bot. I made this video for a buddie, and doesn't go into much detail but covers much of the bot.

Ill only keep this up for 1-2 weeks then i will pull this video down.

*Pulled Down, Will readd at another date

Note: Since this video I have done quite a bit of work, and have sent the bot to a different freind who's giving it a shot. So Still work to go, but the functions all work as far as I know.

Want to help?

Still looking for a C# programmer. Most of the main functions are done, but they a few can use improvement, and they could help make the bot more modular, so it could work for more then just Rappelz. As at some point i plan to open source it.

A UI moderate to strong UI Designer (They would make a mock up , of how the improved UI would look/work, and if possible implement it using WPF.)
Old 02/15/2012, 06:37   #20

Impressive!
Old 02/15/2012, 09:12   #21

WOW! didn't think the bot would be so good, this is really impressive.

btw. will it be public?
Old 02/15/2012, 21:53   #22

Release
Ya it will be public at some point.
but after I am done working on it, and using it.

I cant say when that will be but likely in a few months.

Future Bot Goals
After the bot is released, if enough people use it they will target my memory reader. As that's the only thing they can really effect.

But If i can make it flexible enough, then people who program in .net (c,c++, C#, visual basic, ect) can find ways of getting the data required, and plug it in.

If its robust enough, then they wont be able to just shut down the bot. Only take down the memory reader.

The Goal
  • Base Shell
  • Data Feeder

Base Shell
  • Main
  • Bot Logic
  • Settings
  • Logic
  • Ablitys

Everything would get generic and flexible enough to work for nearly any mmo.
It would require the use of the data feeder, to get any data from the game.
I want to take all the Rappelz depent functions and change them to be generic.

Everything would need to be a great deal more flexible but i have a plan to achieve this.

Data Feeder

A way to send in data to the bot.
- The Hook For the game
- Name, X/Y Location, HP/Max HP, Mana/Max Mana, Level
- Target, HP/Max HP, Name, Level
- Camera Yaw, Pitch

Thats whats required to make all of the functions i have work, but if only a few were sent in , at least a few of the functions would still work.

Also You could send more data, if you had more to send in.
The base shell would be able to make use of that, when your settings up how it battles or does things.

Example: Maybe you send in totalCash, And the base shell would be generic enough for you to go to the stop battle conditions and tell the bot to stop battleing after you get x totalCash.

I am not there, but I am in the process of moving this direction. A Much more robust system.

Memory Reader (Rappelz)
The Memory reader I have built for reappelz, would send in its data to the Data feeder. But one of these days i wont be updating it and it will stop working.

So the Point is someone could find there own way of geting the data and send it into the data feeder. There are more then 1 way of obtaining data from a game, and some people may not be willing to share the way they are using.

More...
If I make it simple enough that all there is to it is adding this to visual studio and you find your own way to get the memory into it.

My goal is create a much more flexible bot, and one that can self sustain when i stop working on it.

All the Comminty would have to do, to keep this alive, is after my Memory Reader fails, is to find another way to feed data into the bot, And they could do it in C, C++, C#, Visual studio ect. (Not Auto It)
Old 02/16/2012, 05:38   #23

Memory based bots are very risky. hack protection updates happen very often and the slightest change could render it useless, or worse get you banned.

Anyway, I know a little C#, I'm not an expert, but I wouldn't mind working with you. Could help me learn more.
Old 02/16/2012, 06:19   #24

Right on.

Ill do a little clean up, and then ill pm Fri-Sat and we will see where you can improve or add to the bot.

Your very much correct when you say "Memory based bots are very risky".
Ya, I updated Rappelz today, and yep, i had to re-find 3 pointers in memory, to get all of my data back up.

The static memory moved this time, but that's pretty rare. and It nommaly works fine after updates. But it does show it pretty much needs maintained, unless i put alot more work into.

*Get you banned.
Maybe, if i am reading memory on my own computer and it cant detect it i should be safe. But if they realize i am then your right. It would either ban you or turn off your connection from the sever.
Old 02/17/2012, 10:42   #25

i very interesting ur bot (read info not from pixels)
but that bad when every update u have to check if bot working.

can i help u improve ur bot adding new functions? I dont know if im able to do this because im not a programer but i learned C long time ago.

here is mine bot:
Old 02/17/2012, 19:44   #26

Work on Project
Ya. Ill send you link
I have seen your bot in action to, pretty impressive!

Only Required Skills
- Be able to code in a .net language.
- Preferred in C#, and if you know a bit form any c based language c# will be easy to pick up.

Currently
Currently trying to get some source control setup.
And a simple basic forum.

Also making things more modular, so when someone changes stuff in one class, it doesn't effect the others.

Reading from Memory
I agree very high risk, and pretty much required maintenance. Currently have to fix it about once a month.

I plan to make more then 1 way to put in the same information.
So if someone had another way to get the same information in the bot like pixel reading, or even just some of the information, then even if the memory reader went down it could still function.

the fact were using .net, if you really wanted to you could still code in c, but it would have to be its independent from whats existing. but I hope that most of the code for this project is in c#.

Keep In Mind
I want to keep this project private, only people working on it use it.
After a while i am fine opening it up, to the comminty, but not in-till everyone who works on it gets a chance to use it.
Old 02/18/2012, 09:02   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rover2341 View Post
Work on Project
Currently
Currently trying to get some source control setup.
I generally use unfuddle dot com for storing my code. There's a free plan with up to 2 users per account.

Git or SVN available.
Old 02/18/2012, 16:52   #28

Thanks, I found one that allows 5 free users (Bit Bucket). I started with git. But ended up switching to Mercurial. I was advised its a bit more main stream then git.

Anyway Its up, I have 1 fellow working on it with me already, another that's joined it, and i am talking with 2 others that are considering joining.

Already have a small forum up for the project
Its great I got ideas starting to flow out form the team , and we have already done some work, and we just got it setup yesterday.

Its pretty exciting, I don't expect a ton of work by other people, but just seeing other people working on the same program is interesting experience. I think its going to help make a more solid bot.

Ill Try and post a new video in a week or so
With the hopes of finding more interest in the project.
This one will be partly focused on how the group is working on it.
And Show more things about the bot.

Later on...
Been Working on Building Dll's in other language to see how it would work as was not very experienced with them.

Its pretty neat. Made a class in Visual Basic, and then turned it into a dll.
Then plugged it into the bot.

So any .net language can work.

Ill try and make major parts of the code, warped in a dll, for others to use. Hoping of course, they will do the same for me

About Project/If you want To join the Project

If you have interest in joining the forum, because you think you may join the project. just pm.
Old 03/28/2012, 19:59   #29

Public Releases
I Am Removeing This Public Release. In Favor of a new one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2012, 18:11   #30

I've been busy with something a-like for a while now.

- add me to MSN, we can help eachother out.