Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how i can make npc

Discussion on how i can make npc within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/25/2011, 19:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Class rebalcening is not fixing anything....its just modding it.

And why dont u backup what u say with screen proof coz right now all i see are words no acutual proof.

Fixed any other bugs I.E TOA? TOL? TOE? thought not....
ALl you have done is edit the skills via sql...wow give you self a clap any half wit noob on here can do it...coz i can, granted u need to balance them so thats what testing is for again noobs can do that.

When you show me proof of what ncarbon team does for us ill rest my case and admit im sorry till then all i see from you is "im so pro i can change numbers in sql"
Old 07/25/2011, 19:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Class rebalcening is not fixing anything....its just modding it.

And why dont u backup what u say with screen proof coz right now all i see are words no acutual proof.

Fixed any other bugs I.E TOA? TOL? TOE? thought not....
ALl you have done is edit the skills via sql...wow give you self a clap any half wit noob on here can do it...coz i can, granted u need to balance them so thats what testing is for again noobs can do that.

When you show me proof of what ncarbon team does for us ill rest my case and admit im sorry till then all i see from you is "im so pro i can change numbers in sql"
You complain about him about not showing anything about his server, yet I don't see a server by you. Why is that?
Old 07/25/2011, 19:30   #18

So all you have really done is change a few numbers in sql...again not hard right now im OCD fixing bugs.

Once all bugs are gone then u can begin moddifcations.

But ill let you enjoy u big boy pants now u managed to change a few sql tables =)
Old 07/25/2011, 19:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
So all you have really done is change a few numbers in sql...again not hard right now im OCD fixing bugs.

Once all bugs are gone then u can begin moddifcations.

But ill let you enjoy u big boy pants now u managed to change a few sql tables =)
You are just saying the same thing over and over and not looking at the real question. Where is your almighty server?
Old 07/25/2011, 19:51   #20

Reason i dont show proof is 1 im not working on my server so i dont wish to post anything without owner consent. Also i dont wish to go changing stuff without their consent to.

2, ive fixed minor bugs right now and tackling major issues.

3 i know i can edit NFA files i dont have the program to make the edits.

4 Lua files dont do terrible much and i half know how to edit them.

5 I dont care if im not a pro coder, scripter w/e i know my limits and im not afraid to admit it.

6, I dont get why you turned into a "two faced" as u call it. When i was testing you was nice to me. I say one bad thing about the server and have ago at kale for bashing and trolling and u suddenly put on ur other face and became a ****!

And wow never thought rappelz was at the centre of so much drama!
Old 07/25/2011, 20:02   #21

Received Thanks: 2,458
Thank you for proving that the current drama is based around your insatiable need to Troll for no reason.