Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's the point of pservers?

Discussion on What's the point of pservers? within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/13/2011, 16:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Hmm so explain his attitude on lish's thread then? most of the posts he posted are this very thing u describe.

And thats why i now dont like him..if u cant treat others with some respect and not constantly call them harsh words, then maybe others would respect u, yes they may act like a jerk but theres no need to act the same way.
I am not going to defend/explain another mans actions. What he does is on him and doesn't reflect me or my actions in the least. But I will tell you this, you clearly have no idea the amount of work he put in for the testers during the time you were one. Putting in back to back 12-13 hour days can make you a bit cranky and makes it very easy to have a fit on someone who you feel is acting unappreciative. Just keep in mine everyone is not you.

I could quote several GM/Admin/GL that act WAYYY worse on several popular pservers and retail servers across many different games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuya. View Post
Faster Leveling is a main part in it.

Not to mention hacking, 1-hitting etc. etc. ...
I whole-heartedly disagree with both of your points. Redemption is not meant to be a ("HEY I GOT LEVEL 160 IN TWO DAYS BRUH!") because that third day is about the day you quit of sheer boredom. "Faster Leveling" does NOT equate to X40000000000. And what fun is one hitting anything, you really need your balls to swing that low?

Final note:

Rappelz Redemption will be a moderately raised rate server, packed with fixed content on quests, tons of events and a HARD WORKING DEDICATED DEV/GM staff. That yes may be slightly temperamental (ROFL) but no matter how his "TEXT" hurts your butt he is still working his ass off for you, so am I.
Old 07/13/2011, 17:20   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
like all others when the devs bring out the new pack, dont pretend you the only 1 wo have the fixes quests, so far i know pyro fixed all or almost all

when the new pack is out we will see all pserver poping up, claiming they fixed all bugs, yea sure thx to the hard work of the devs
Actually sir know it all we have fixed several of the quest by hand, having knowledge about what your speaking of tends to make you NOT look like an *** when you say something.

and

This little "HAR HAR WE R ALL HAV QUEST FIX WHEN TEH DEV RELOX" is for the birds dude, firstly redemption has no intentions of using the updated files past a reference to fix more things on our own. See unlike some (AKA you're manner of thought) we DON'T do things the lazy way. Please feel free to fail at trolling again.
Old 07/13/2011, 17:25   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
realy wat is he using now then, updated files from the dev, not by his own hand, bwe, he wil go live just like all others after the new update
claiming he did all the work
There's that speaking with no knowledge of what you're talking about again, seems your pretty good at talking out of your *** instead of thinking with your brain.

P.S.

Nice taking my words out of context.

Again feel free to fail troll again.
Old 07/13/2011, 18:29   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I am not going to defend/explain another mans actions. What he does is on him and doesn't reflect me or my actions in the least. But I will tell you this, you clearly have no idea the amount of work he put in for the testers during the time you were one. Putting in back to back 12-13 hour days can make you a bit cranky and makes it very easy to have a fit on someone who you feel is acting unappreciative. Just keep in mine everyone is not you.

I could quote several GM/Admin/GL that act WAYYY worse on several popular pservers and retail servers across many different games.

I whole-heartedly disagree with both of your points. Redemption is not meant to be a ("HEY I GOT LEVEL 160 IN TWO DAYS BRUH!") because that third day is about the day you quit of sheer boredom. "Faster Leveling" does NOT equate to X40000000000. And what fun is one hitting anything, you really need your balls to swing that low?

Final note:

Rappelz Redemption will be a moderately raised rate server, packed with fixed content on quests, tons of events and a HARD WORKING DEDICATED DEV/GM staff. That yes may be slightly temperamental (ROFL) but no matter how his "TEXT" hurts your butt he is still working his ass off for you, so am I.
yea i understand him being cranky after 12-13hrs comp work and yes u can be abit grumpy but if ur like that u need to have some self contained rage if just doesnt do u no justice, anyways im glad u guys listened to others about the rates and hope to see ur server stay and show us a few new things or 2.

@copter i appresiate ur hard work and respect the hrs u put in for us, however i do feel u didnt handle ur crankyness well but anyways who isnt cranky? with ppl whining like me =P
Old 07/13/2011, 19:10   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Actually sir know it all we have fixed several of the quest by hand, having knowledge about what your speaking of tends to make you NOT look like an *** when you say something.

and

This little "HAR HAR WE R ALL HAV QUEST FIX WHEN TEH DEV RELOX" is for the birds dude, firstly redemption has no intentions of using the updated files past a reference to fix more things on our own. See unlike some (AKA you're manner of thought) we DON'T do things the lazy way. Please feel free to fail at trolling again.
Just to clarify, the dev quest fix is for the client hanging, there's only one individual quest that's been modified: Talk To Gildas is like the official servers (no junior tokens needed). I know of at least one other quest that needs to be fixed, not sure if I'll get to it before the release (the one with 60 orc drops in laksy).
Old 07/13/2011, 20:00   #36

I never did do that orc quest. I abandoned it the second I saw it on US servers, silly little quest.
Old 07/17/2011, 23:29   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
Come to Redemption Meeka! I'm opening it soon.. I think you'd like it
i actually enjoy leveling though. isnt the most appealing thing about the pservers how easy it is to hit 150 and have all the greatest stuff?