Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Fresh/Low Golem

Discussion on WTB Fresh/Low Golem within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Fresh/Low Golem

I want to buy a fresh/low golem on naga server. Let me know what you have and how much you want.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request> Golem size mod
11/11/2011 - Vindictus - 0 Replies
Title says it all really. Looking for a mod that reduces golem size about 80%. This thing's a bloody eyesore.
Chimera 767kk Golem 738 kk ; What the ?
10/26/2011 - Eve Online - 1 Replies
I guys, Im trying to speak in English because i think the most of you are English people and not German. Yesterday my ledger got some money and my flat was to Buy a Golem. I look at the price and yes its not quite cheap but then i saw a Chimera for just ~30kk ISK More ? How can that be ? Is the Golem really such a good ship or is the Chimera just so bad? sorry for my bad English btw.
[request]Golem BUG MOD (with non-MOD method)
04/21/2011 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I have discovered this bug months ago but seems that it's not work Later I found that my computer dose not got enough delay while making Golem Here the Method -use nomal Cylinder to state ready the skill -The moment of touching the gound which making Golem, quickly change your weapon to tower Cylinder Now come out questions.... My computer does not got enough delay time, between touch the gound and Golem apper Seems that there is an MOD in Japan for this Golem Bug...well I fail to...
Mini ice golem ice hearts
01/01/2011 - Grand Chase - 20 Replies
has anyone else been able to collect any ice hearts from the mini ice golems in partusay sea(***) for Lass' Dark assassin mission? because i haven't been able to collect ANY of the 3 you need. thanks
[HACK] Range To Gold Golem
11/06/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Credits: nickelcadmio of Gzn Made this hack. Steps : 1.- Download the hack.rar 2.- creates a folder there and put the hak 3.- Now download a bypass or injector(sac 0.6) 4.- Inject the dll 5.- Happy Hacking ;D