Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chimera 767kk Golem 738 kk ; What the ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chimera 767kk Golem 738 kk ; What the ?

I guys,
Im trying to speak in English because i think the most of you are English people and not German.

Yesterday my ledger got some money and my flat was to Buy a Golem.
I look at the price and yes its not quite cheap but then i saw a Chimera for just ~30kk ISK More ?
How can that be ? Is the Golem really such a good ship or is the Chimera just so bad?

sorry for my bad English btw.

Old 10/26/2011, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
I'm not able to answer concerning the skills of the different ships but you should remember that the price is not a sign for something being good, it's just revealing the supply and demand as well as the construction costs. Maybe it's just that there's a big or small supply of either of the ships so they're going near each other.

« Eve Online bots | H-Bot »

Similar Threads
Metin2 Chimera mt2 hamachi fun
09/03/2011 - Metin2 PServer News - 7 Replies
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/nostradame37/header-1-1.png so hoffe bin richtig hier stelle meinen server vor Chimeramt2 24/7 on 6 giga server ram 4 Channels Foto
[request]Golem BUG MOD (with non-MOD method)
04/21/2011 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I have discovered this bug months ago but seems that it's not work Later I found that my computer dose not got enough delay while making Golem Here the Method -use nomal Cylinder to state ready the skill -The moment of touching the gound which making Golem, quickly change your weapon to tower Cylinder Now come out questions.... My computer does not got enough delay time, between touch the gound and Golem apper Seems that there is an MOD in Japan for this Golem Bug...well I fail to...
Chimera< need help
02/14/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
hi am gonna make this fast and short hoping to get help and this is the right place to post it a friend of me had to leme handle his pserver since he is in the military but latly i got this problem with rank which is : no matter any one is who is not listed in the rank pays he never get the rank even if he is higher than the rank lower limit of donation i can rais him from server db but he still canot get the rank am not a pro with this kinde of stuff so i hope some one got a clue ty...
Mini ice golem ice hearts
01/01/2011 - Grand Chase - 26 Replies
has anyone else been able to collect any ice hearts from the mini ice golems in partusay sea(***) for Lass' Dark assassin mission? because i haven't been able to collect ANY of the 3 you need. thanks
Gryphon to Chimera
09/17/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Tjo mir war schon wieder langweilig und so habe ich die Greifen (Flugmounts) eine Chimera textur verpasst =) Screenshots: Screen 1 Screen 2 Download der Datei Hier