Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Chimera 767kk Golem 738 kk ; What the ?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chimera 767kk Golem 738 kk ; What the ?

I guys,
Im trying to speak in English because i think the most of you are English people and not German.

Yesterday my ledger got some money and my flat was to Buy a Golem.
I look at the price and yes its not quite cheap but then i saw a Chimera for just ~30kk ISK More ?
How can that be ? Is the Golem really such a good ship or is the Chimera just so bad?

sorry for my bad English btw.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
I'm not able to answer concerning the skills of the different ships but you should remember that the price is not a sign for something being good, it's just revealing the supply and demand as well as the construction costs. Maybe it's just that there's a big or small supply of either of the ships so they're going near each other.

Similar Threads
Metin2 Chimera mt2 hamachi fun
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/nostradame37/header-1-1.png so hoffe bin richtig hier stelle meinen server vor Chimeramt2 24/7 on...
7 Replies - Metin2 PServer News
[request]Golem BUG MOD (with non-MOD method)
I have discovered this bug months ago but seems that it's not work Later I found that my computer dose not got enough delay while making Golem ...
1 Replies - Mabinogi
Chimera< need help
hi am gonna make this fast and short hoping to get help and this is the right place to post it a friend of me had to leme handle his pserver since...
0 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Mini ice golem ice hearts
has anyone else been able to collect any ice hearts from the mini ice golems in partusay sea(***) for Lass' Dark assassin mission? because i haven't...
26 Replies - Grand Chase
Gryphon to Chimera
Tjo mir war schon wieder langweilig und so habe ich die Greifen (Flugmounts) eine Chimera textur verpasst =) Screenshots: Screen 1 Screen 2 ...
5 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros