Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill card attack point problem, help me please

Discussion on Skill card attack point problem, help me please within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Skill card attack point problem, help me please

Hi all my friends,
I have problems with skill cards on my server
Their attack points arent proper
How can i fix. my server is epic 7.3

I need help. Help me please
Old 08/31/2016, 14:06   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
You need to provide more information. If it is a tool tip then you will need to try to edit the tool tip in the string resource.

If your skill cards are not even displaying like retail then it may be something else.

What you are trying to get people to help you with is like saying "My server is broken. How can I fix it?"

You are never going to get any helpful replies.

You should also use the help thread for questions like this, and if people don't answer you then they either don't know or you haven't provided enough detail into what is wrong...

Old 08/31/2016, 18:00   #3

do you mean you have +5 skill cards with the stats of a +1 one ?
Old 08/31/2016, 21:30   #4

Yes when we use +5 card, its additional damage is the same with +1. There is no difference between them. We tried to solve but we couldnt. How can fix this problem?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2016, 22:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buky58 View Post
Yes when we use +5 card, its additional damage is the same with +1. There is no difference between them. We tried to solve but we couldnt. How can fix this problem?
i just defined the issue now its more obvious for devs to help you , its a popular one i hope someone helps you cuz i can't Oo
Old 09/01/2016, 00:43   #6

Received Thanks: 1,011
Skillcard values are stored by skillresource and skillstage values. Nothing more to say, because You Spam this Forum.