Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GRAND OPENING] Teal Sky Project [LOW + HIGH RATE]

Discussion on [GRAND OPENING] Teal Sky Project [LOW + HIGH RATE] within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 03/07/2015, 18:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
I think ideas is great but i dont see this server in long period of time
We appreciate your candor in the matter, sorry we could not help you find your home here. We wish you the best in your search!
Old 03/07/2015, 21:40   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
We appreciate your candor in the matter, sorry we could not help you find your home here. We wish you the best in your search!
well i hope it works for you,but i cant play anymore any new version of this game.old epics were best
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2015, 21:53   #18

Reminder: Tomorrow at 12:00am GMT -6 Revival will shut down for up to 5 hours for maintenance.

You can read more
Old 03/08/2015, 13:04   #19

You spelled "reopening" wrong.
You should also mention how many times it's been shut down before.
Just saiyan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2015, 13:40   #20

Thanks for the input Casval and we're glad you're showing interest. We hope to see you playing, have a geat day!
Old 03/08/2015, 18:28   #21

There's too many problems with your server.
Problems that anyone who actually played the game could see before they even hit R3.
Then again, you hardly played this game. Maybe that's why TSP has been closed more times than you've been laid.

Be sure to shoot me a PM when you close it again. I'm always looking for a good laugh.
Old 03/08/2015, 19:05   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval776 View Post
There's too many problems with your server.
Problems that anyone who actually played the game could see before they even hit R3.
Then again, you hardly played this game. Maybe that's why TSP has been closed more times than you've been laid.

Be sure to shoot me a PM when you close it again. I'm always looking for a good laugh.
Well, first of all, your opinion is not based in any knowledge so there is no point in taking it seriously, atm we still have a small and very faithfull community. I honestly do not know much about drow's previous attempts, (still sure they were better than yours). What I do know is that the players that play in our server really enjoy it, and beeing one of them I can safely say: its the most well designed low rate server I've ever seen.
Besides, reality also doesnt care about your opinion we've been live for 5 days and already reached the server quota:

So yeah, stop beeing an idiot.
Old 03/08/2015, 19:33   #23

@Casval776
I don't understand why you keep crying all the time, if you are not happy then you should get a life and leave it be, why you waste your time writing posts that make people laugh about you. Please stop that and go get a job or something.
@joaobitu2 i truly agree with your answer. Oh, **** im seen in the leader boards. - Fatal

Cheers, Casval. Grow up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2015, 23:04   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaobitu2 View Post
Well, first of all, your opinion is not based in any knowledge so there is no point in taking it seriously
You're right.
I've followed Vesi's numerous attempts at a private server since they first launched. As a player and former GM, I obviously have no experience with anything relevant here. Regardless of whether they've nearly all closed for the same reason.
Your insight is abysmal. Please teach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crismonson View Post
@Casval776
I don't understand why you keep crying all the time, if you are not happy then you should get a life and leave it be, why you waste your time writing posts that make people laugh about you. Please stop that and go get a job or something.
@joaobitu2 i truly agree with your answer. Oh, damn im seen in the leader boards. - Fatal

Cheers, Casval. Grow up.
I don't need a job. I have a career.
Probably explains why I've made all of these posts outside of working hours and on the weekends. Then again, with such ridiculous powers of observation, you probably noticed this.

I'm not even crying. Just pointing out empirical facts.
Vesi's 500 "I quit" topics. The numerous server closings for the same reason. When you're reiterating facts, it's not even regarded as complaining.
Please, try as hard as you like. Vesi himself admitted the community is dead and yet here he is once again acting like he's the messiah to this forum.

Laughable at best.
Like I said, let me know when this closes again for the same reason.
Old 03/09/2015, 00:39   #25

While we appreciate your efforts to combat Casval (@ our players) it is unfounded. We simply prefer to ignore him or kill him with kindness.

So as usual, thank you for your input Casval. We hope to see you playing!

P.S.

Server is out of maintenance!
Old 03/09/2015, 01:09   #26

what do you think is wrong with his server?

I did tried it. it's.. well ok.. 7/10
Old 03/09/2015, 01:47   #27

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval776 View Post
Like I said, let me know when this closes again for the same reason.
I don't think anyone will need to let you know anything...you seem to be watching them like a hawk and following them around like a little puppy.

I am sure you will know exactly when something happens.
Old 03/09/2015, 13:38   #28

tealsky project is coming!!! grand opening!!! where this big project? I see only great **** focused on making money
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2015, 14:20   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz1.4ns View Post
tealsky project is coming!!! grand opening!!! where this big project? I see only great **** focused on making money
We are truly sorry you feel that way. We however still wish you luck on your journey to find a server you can call home! Have a great day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2015, 19:07   #30

why do people bash at other devs for bringing something to the community ? Sure the road to here might not be smooth but why brood over the past when you can enjoy the present. This is a private server, and like all other private server the owner can shut it down when he wants. Circumstances do come up in life where you have no choice but to go down that path. But his efforts to keep at it- can we not appreciate that fact ? Lets enjoy this sever while it lasts ! And when that unfortunate day comes atleast we can smile and say ahh that server was fun to play cheers TSP for bringing this project! once i get home from work i will download it and give it a shot. Have my Thank you for now
Thanks
1 User