Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[GRAND OPENING] Teal Sky Project [LOW + HIGH RATE]

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
What's wrong? Launcher just keeps updating and popping this all the time.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 1
You could be missing the correct net framework version?

Old   #33

elite*gold: 140
low rate server and people got r7 in 2 days, 7 hours, 55 minutes,come on

that is low rate server...
Old   #34

elite*gold: 136
2 days and 7 hours of exping That means top players play 24/7 and don't sleep, usual player plays for like 3h a day, so hitting r7 for usual player gonna take nearly 3 weeks. And don't forget exp rate is 5, not 1. In e7 on official you were able to hit r7 in 2-3 days of powerlvling (with hlp) and while there aren't people with hlp yet and exp rate is 5, here we go - r7 in over 2 days of no-life

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kislu95 View Post
2 days and 7 hours of exping That means top players play 24/7 and don't sleep, usual player plays for like 3h a day, so hitting r7 for usual player gonna take nearly 3 weeks. And don't forget exp rate is 5, not 1. In e7 on official you were able to hit r7 in 2-3 days of powerlvling (with hlp) and while there aren't people with hlp yet and exp rate is 5, here we go - r7 in over 2 days of no-life

low rate server mean it should u take longer,if i spend rl cash i at level 1 i am ahead of you even if u are r7,server is going to be dead since u get level too quick and nothing to do.e7 is worst epic most of server failed on that epic.People are getting tired of newer epic,then wana older one.Start from e4-e6 any above pretty much sucks.Revolution is only getting players coz they are only 100% epic 9.1.Nemesis is getting german based player(there are alot of them)other server got max 20-30 people online.most of them use slave so make that a half.

U only love this server coz u are top 1 siik.I dont have anything against smoke,i wish he bring back 6.2 server that he had not this piece of garbage.It is bad that server will lost alot of players soon since everybody wana test new server after that they just left.
Old   #36

Received Thanks: 2,411
While I appreciate your concern I have a method to my madness, I targeted e7.3 engine for very specific reasons.

But as always, we are sad we could not help your find your Rappelz Home, we do however wish you luck in your search and have a great day!
Old   #37

gotta try Revival out. Long time since I've played Rappelz ^^ thanks for the hard work
Old   #38

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by needsellfast View Post
Nemesis is getting german based player(there are alot of them)other server got max 20-30 people online.most of them use slave so make that a half.
Just to correct You. The Old School Server of 6.2 got about 70 Player now and maybe 15% are buffslaves.

And the Reason why Nemesis got an German Player Base is maybe, because the Whole Project is managed by German Guys? Think about it.

Sorry for OT
Old   #39

Nemesis 6.2 is the best and free
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
You could be missing the correct net framework version?
I'm using 4.5.2 framework.
Old   #41

First a quote from our FB:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP Facebook
Got Vulcanus working on test server!
Side note: Quest prizes (EXP, JP, GOLD etc..) have been returned to vanilla on the test server and a new client has been built that gets rid of the bugs like 'Pet Skill Dragging' and sometimes movement being weird.
These changes will go into affect Wednesday (old clients will still work, but it would be suggested to update, for obvious reasons.)
A maintenance topic regarding tomorrows mini-maintenance will be posted soon!
Also, big quota event tomorrow!!! (as a thanks for helping us reach server payment)
I'm not too big a man that I will deny my mistakes so here goes:

Admittedly our launch coulda been better and it can all be boiled down to rushed development. I have however as before stated found the MOST vanilla 7.3 tables that exist (before launch I couldn't find them -- was forced to use info from tables of Gavsta release [I know moronic move]) this caused quests with INSANE EXP/JP outputs, I used monsters from 8.1 (had 8.1 in my 7.3 back, maybe from old test, this has been set back to 7.3 vanilla), same for skills.

Those things greatly contributed to the fast leveling, Vulcanus was broken before launch by my first attempt to remove entrance price (also price for moving floors), this has also been fixed in the test environment. All other tables aside: npc, items, market, summon, drops have been returned to vanilla 7.3 for consistency.

So tomorrow during a mini-maintenance (around 30 or so minutes) the server will be propagated with these corrected tables and Vulcanus run prize will be implemented.

From the staff, sorry for this inconvenience. We know it was a real drag, but keep your head up tomorrow things will get a LOT BETTER ^^

EDIT:

Maintenance topic:

Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltaya View Post
Just to correct You. The Old School Server of 6.2 got about 70 Player now and maybe 15% are buffslaves.

And the Reason why Nemesis got an German Player Base is maybe, because the Whole Project is managed by German Guys? Think about it.

Sorry for OT
thats why i told that nemesis is succesfull server since german based rappelz community is big.even on retail there was alot players from germany,on each server
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by kislu95 View Post
Actually, it means they took advantage of the quest rates that Vesi admits to ******* up.
The irony is that even though there's a "fix" tomorrow, it's not retroactive. Nor does the server sport a community large enough to support more than 1 DP in any level range.
Hilarious.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

@ Other server promotion: I would very much appreciate you not promoting other server here.

@ Casval: Thank you for your wonderful input, we are constantly seeking ways to improve our services for YOU the player. ^^
Old   #45

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Good job

Thanks
1 User