Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

stop lag! pserver

Discussion on stop lag! pserver within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 06/29/2011, 02:36   #16

elite*gold: 0
***** fight hooorahhh!!
Old 06/29/2011, 02:49   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmnone1605 View Post
***** fight hooorahhh!!
? you lost me with that?
if your refuring to me and pyrok. never why would i fight with my fellow developers. that in its self would be pointless
on a side note yes i can be a ***** all women can...blaim genetics if u want
Old 06/29/2011, 03:51   #18

It's ok wisp, I can be an *** at times too. Especially when I post from work My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular anyways. The log server (or something that logs transactions) is something that will have to be created at some time if someone wants to create a serious server.
Old 06/29/2011, 04:02   #19

This is exactly why the Dev's are being so secretive, They trust you and you go and share information... Dude, your just ruining it for us all..
Old 06/29/2011, 04:12   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelvair View Post
It's just a command to tell the server to stop writing a log I guess, I doubt this will completely screw your project, there are enough bugs that cannot be fixed with a simple command. It's also not pulling attention to your dev team really, it's merely pulling attention to this community. NFlavor knows nothing 'bout you, how would they stop you from doing what you are doing now?

Besides, I can finally use a lootpet AND spam skills - yay!
I don't think that this one leak will make much difference but you're an idiot if you think that gala/nflavor doesn't know about all this. I know that they have contacted one site about removing links to released files. I'd be very surprised if they haven't contacted this one as well.
Old 06/29/2011, 04:18   #21

Information about this server development was given to gPotato months ago via forum mods. I'm sure that it was posted in the moderator forum, and in turn, sent off to the Korean developers as a heads up.
Old 06/29/2011, 06:55   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
It's ok wisp, I can be an *** at times too. Especially when I post from work My post wasn't directed at anyone in particular anyways. The log server (or something that logs transactions) is something that will have to be created at some time if someone wants to create a serious server.
its not that i honestly didnt see it as hostility u was informing me on an error tht was all ^^
Old 06/29/2011, 09:43   #23

Speedy - ***** fight =/= calling someone a *****

It's a sad day in the history of this server. The person who posted that should be ashamed of him/herself. Mark my words, new "servers" will pop up like flies now.
Old 06/29/2011, 10:28   #24

Nothing at all has ever screamed "Wow, a large portion of the Elitepvpers community DESERVES to play on a Rappelz private server!". I don't know what surprises you. I've stopped opening threads because the failures of people are causing emotional distress xD
Old 06/29/2011, 11:09   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy-nl View Post
this sounds better, yea wel the first time i got here i thought this was a good helpfull forum

but like all forums its filed with peeps wo dont now ****, n00bs wo post the same thing over and over, peeps wo lack in reading/searching, and a hole bunch of greedy *****

i stopped to answer 99% of all this dum ****, i will help however some wo post/ask in a decent way

for the rest, wel i just stick to **** off others
I like to help people if they ask nicely. I'm always available to help my friends or other people that have helped me out in the past. I don't give free handouts to money-hungry idiots or illiterate bimbos.

This has gone off topic, but in the spirit of being off topic, I'll be posting a small collection of screenshotted art from the game. For the most part, it will be screens of common things such as creature icons. I spent about 3 and a half hours compiling a good bunch of them earlier from the game. They look nice!
Old 06/30/2011, 00:13   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
I don't think that this one leak will make much difference but you're an idiot if you think that gala/nflavor doesn't know about all this. I know that they have contacted one site about removing links to released files. I'd be very surprised if they haven't contacted this one as well.
Sure NFlavor knows about this, but honestly which options do they have?
as i said, it's not like they're going to come over to your house and steal your PC or anything. All they can do is remove files that will reappear in 1000 different places anyway. And please restrain from calling me an idiot, I never did anything to make you think bad about me.